12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i think if so theyre gonna make the leather around the jumpan white and a lighter blue... hope not regardless

JB's going to drop these and make everyone think this is the closest thing their going to get to columbias, And then they'll sellout in seconds, then two months later drop the real columbias. :evil:

I'll just wait to see pics.....

JB's going to drop these and make everyone think this is the closest thing their going to get to columbias, And then they'll sellout in seconds, then two months later drop the real columbias. :evil:

I'll just wait to see pics.....

I'd buy both. I'm not picky on the shade of blue to be honest.
I'm pretty sure they changed the color of the powder IXs too

Columbias are not dropping as a holiday shoe whenever they finally give the ok... I was told we have already seen the 11s for this year, that could also be why we have info so soon, based off of the color way I think its the all navy blue or even the snakeskins had that blue hue that they scrapped last year... Columbias will drop on an all star weekend, just no word on which one...

Last edited:
Columbias are not dropping as a holiday shoe whenever they finally give the ok... I was told we have already seen the 11s for this year, that could also be why we have info so soon, based off of the color way I think its the all navy blue or even the snakeskins had that blue hue that they scrapped last year... Columbias will drop on an all star weekend, just no word on which one...
Do you think the Navy ones will have a gum sole like the ones MJ wore?

When did we find out the 88 3s were going be released? This may seem off topic but I'm asking if Columbias are for all star weekend wouldn't we have seen it?

When did we find out the 88 3s were going be released? This may seem off topic but I'm asking if Columbias are for all star weekend wouldn't we have seen it?

When I was first told about them, they were planned for this years all star, but that was a year ago and has been scrapped, but they were really pushing the fact that they will not be a holiday shoe, probly because its all white... They will be all stars tho... Just not sure when...

Personally I don't care for columbias. Not only are they all white but they look disgusting when the patent leather and mesh yellows.

However I know a lot of people have been asking begging for these so for all of you that have been waiting I hope they are.

I got a strong feeling though that JB is gonna do what they do best and disappoint everyone with some new CW
mean.gif

Pantones?

I gotta feeling they gone be nice but then again a feeling that they gon be ugly idk ... white base with black additions prob close to a concord look but with blue some where. Especially with the black being the 2nd color listed in the description

Guess time will tell

Last edited:
Anyone can photoshop the ones on the right? with legend blue sole and jumpman? that looks like it could possibly be a decent looking black midsoled 11. Need to see a photoshop at least though to really say. Also, I can totally see this mysterious colorway basically being a "white gamma" type colorway. with legend blue instead....

Last edited:
I have faith that they'll be dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]black mesh/blue patent leather?! I'm thirsty[emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hope this isn't your same source as that epic "re-stock"…..

View media item 478503

Lol, so you must have missed Royal 1s..... A shoe that was very limited to start with... If you must know JB and Nike have nothing to do with restocks and anyone from a store wouldnt know anything about a sample/plans of JB 2 years ahead of a release date.... Does that answer your question? Are you talking about the restock that happened, and many people missed out on... Or the rebranding of stores that is still going on as we speak.. Example the store in NY with the huge jordan box on the front window that everybody is currently asking for info about...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom