12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Toro isn't a color just a nickname because of the connection to the bull. The "toro" ivs said fire red. Infrared or infrared 23 isn't really a red ether to be fair but again all colors

NO! I prayed for these to never re-release! :frown: Why you do this to me Jordan? WHY?!

Toro isn't a color just a nickname because of the connection to the bull. The "toro" ivs said fire red. Infrared or infrared 23 isn't really a red ether to be fair but again all colors

just like sport blue and september blue... Nobody knew what Gamma blue was until I told them last year, you couldnt even google it so I posted a color that I thought was the closest thing... JB just made up a name.. But you can google legend blue...

P4l, hoping these are columbias but I'm going to tell myself they aren't so I won't get disappointed when JB pulls a troll move, JB got me psyching myself out 
mean.gif

on another note, NT forgets nothing lol, won't let dude live that restock fail down 

nerd.gif
 where you at JM? I know its early but we need you 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Columbias are not dropping as a holiday shoe whenever they finally give the ok... I was told we have already seen the 11s for this year, that could also be why we have info so soon, based off of the color way I think its the all navy blue or even the snakeskins had that blue hue that they scrapped last year... Columbias will drop on an all star weekend, just no word on which one...
I hope not next years. That.Will.Not.Be.Good. But considering they're building that JB store near The Garden, it makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
P4l, hoping these are columbias but I'm going to tell myself they aren't so I won't get disappointed when JB pulls a troll move, JB got me psyching myself out :smh:

on another note, NT forgets nothing lol, won't let dude live that restock fail down 

:nerd:  where you at JM? I know its early but we need you :nerd:  

Im still trying to figure out what restock fail, I only gave info on two restock last year, and they both happened, just cause alot of people didnt get Royal ones, one of the most limited shoe at the time its a fail.... The other restock happened as well but that time lots of people got stuff in stores and online...

Im still trying to figure out what restock fail, I only gave info on two restock last year, and they both happened, just cause alot of people didnt get Royal ones, one of the most limited shoe at the time its a fail.... The other restock happened as well but that time lots of people got stuff in stores and online...

There was def one you were wrong on man. And u disappeared for. While after

There was def one you were wrong on man. And u disappeared for. While after

Right cause I got tired of people being mad they didnt get royals, like it was my fault... Some people were able to cop but most were not, I gave info on restocks at seprate stores for a min, and a handfull of people were lucky enough to cop, but I gave info on restocks not the initial release, so if peope didnt cop then, how is that my fault. Thats all im trying to say...

I hope not next years. That.Will.Not.Be.Good. But considering they're building that JB store near The Garden, it makes perfect sense.

Wow I didnt even know it was in NY in 2015, that does make sense, what better shoe does JB have to drop while the All Star game is on the biggest stage...

Right cause I got tired of people being mad they didnt get royals, like it was my fault... Some people were able to cop but most were not, I gave info on restocks at seprate stores for a min, and a handfull of people were lucky enough to cop, but I gave info on restocks not the initial release, so if peope didnt cop then, how is that my fault. Thats all im trying to say...

Not talkig bout the royals.

Another one. U had a few of the shoes right, but others were off. U knew bout the ivs or aomething restocking in certain physical stores. Didnt happen online tho.

Bucha people were in a tiffy.

U disappeared.

He debuted the Columbias in San An tho... If they're going wait why wait for it to come to NY? True be told we probably won't get Columbias and aquas until Charlotte goes back to hornets

Not talkig bout the royals.

Another one. U had a few of the shoes right, but others were off. U knew bout the ivs or aomething restocking in certain physical stores. Didnt happen online

Bucha people were in a tiffy.

U disappeared.

See and most people didnt read info, I still remember to this day, 4s were never even suppose to be online and I stated that several times.. People were reading a list of shoes and just assumed they were going to be in every store in the world without reading the whole post...

Last edited:
He debuted the Columbias in San An tho... If they're going wait why wait for it to come to NY? True be told we probably won't get Columbias and aquas until Charlotte goes back to hornets

Isn't that happening next year? For the 2014-2015 season? :nerd:

^^^ I didn't want to do that because it is like throwing up a bat signal every time we want info, and that's all the time.

Dude will post when he sees the thread and feels like it.

What about that Laney Pack?????

Ideas and kicks get scrapped every single month... I cant help that.. Hey NT im gone for a min, but im meeting a few JB buddies in Vegas for my anniversary, on the weekend of feb 7th, then we going to New Orleans for all star weekend, I will try to get additional info at that time.

Back
Top Bottom