12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ok. So this must be the same source that sent you the pic you posted in the Gamma XI speculation thread. The one of a Navy upper XI that you said was the actual pic of a new XI. Then NT detectives found out it was a sample pic floating around the internet that you just cropped and posted. 
roll.gif

Ok. So this must be the same source that sent you the pic you posted in the Gamma XI speculation thread. The one of a Navy upper XI that you said was the actual pic of a new XI. Then NT detectives found out it was a sample pic floating around the internet that you just cropped and posted. :rofl:  

Lmmao, I never said that was the actual shoe, I said it resembles the pic posted.. Let be clear I have not posted a pic of the blue 11 rumored from last year, because I dont have one and never did...

Because we've never seen a legendary blue xi.

You nor anyone else has the color codes for any of the 11s, rumored from last year, the blue gum soles jordan had on, pantones, or even the snakeskin ones I posted about.. So you nor myself know if we have seen legendary blue yet.... Im just saying I was told we have seen it b4, not I know exactly which ones it will be.

To be honest the legend blue I know about is more like orlando magic color, I just thought about isnt there a pic of jordan when he played for the wizards with some blue and white 11s... Thats the closest 11 to legend blue I have ever seen

Come on with the games JB. Release 750k columbia 11s and call it a year.

I'm still holding out hope to get these one day. I'll take these over columbias
jordan_xi_sample.jpg

Last edited:
orlando blue + we've seen it before + jordan XI= all signs are pointing to space jam by what your saying

To be honest the legend blue I know about is more like orlando magic color, I just thought about isnt there a pic of jordan when he played for the wizards with some blue and white 11s... Thats the closest 11 to legend blue I have ever seen

I honestly only remember him wearing cool greys

I dont have the pic but I have seen it before, I dont even know if it was real or fake, maybe someone else on here seen it, jordan was shooting around before a game and had on white and blue 11..

I dont have the pic but I have seen it before, I dont even know if it was real or fake, maybe someone else on here seen it, jordan was shooting around before a game and had on white and blue 11..

Nobody was ever sure if it was white and blue. He had on blue pants.

And he had his arm raised to catch a pass.

They looked darker blue ALMOST navyish

If it's in some type of rare picture how would that count as "seen it before" and I'm in and out the when MJ wore thread and don't recall this pair. If legend blue is royal it's ether space jam or nothing else we've seen before

Waits for that someone to post the pic. I'd be interested since it has eluded me for like 12 years.

Thats the closest 11 to legend blue I have ever seen.. And to be honest that goes with the color code posted...

Last edited:
The fact that it is white/black lets me know black will play a bigger role on these than columbias def hoping for an all star weekend drop

Back
Top Bottom