12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It amazes me how jordan brand can come with these different color soles, i love these so much i want 2 pair

Hold up, so which one of the pics is the adult size? Cause I ain't feeling that grey/red on the tongue. I told myself in order for me to even consider these, they would have to look right meaning legend blue jumpman on the side and the tongue. I don't really mind the carbon fiber cause that's on the bottom of the shoe.

So if anyone could clear that up for me, would be much appreciated.

I mean I know they ain't never switch up the tongue strip color when it came to GS/Adult sizes but I'm hoping they don't start now.

I know the CF might not matter to some. But its the subtle differences that make this CW stand out.

If they can make the 08 blk/red CdP, 09 SJs, 10 CG, 11 Concord & 12 blk/red CF all the same. Why not these?!

33aqeip.jpg

I know the CF might not matter to some. But its the subtle differences that make this CW stand out.

If they can make the 08 blk/red CdP, 09 SJs, 10 CG, 11 Concord & 12 blk/red CF all the same. Why not these?!

33aqeip.jpg
cuz they arent columbias, i didnt think it was that hard to understand

That pic with the red jumpman looks all types of fake. Not sure why y'all even bugging over it.

The cf: I'll live. Not looking at that part of the sole anyways.

That pic with the red jumpman looks all types of fake. Not sure why y'all even bugging over it.

Not bugging, just making sure, idk what JB is capable of. Or maybe that's just it, I DO know what they're capable of and that kind of switch wouldn't surprise me. As far as the CF, I'm good with whatever really. The black/grey is fine.

Not bugging, just making sure, idk what JB is capable of. Or maybe that's just it, I DO know what they're capable of and that kind of switch wouldn't surprise me. As far as the CF, I'm good with whatever really. The black/grey is fine.

And you should know what the internet trolls are capable of also. Shouldn't just jump off a bridge whenever you see a sliver of a release.

And you should know what the internet trolls are capable of also. Shouldn't just jump off a bridge whenever you see a sliver of a release.
Umm, no one was jumping off a bridge. I simply asked someone to clear it up for me seeing that those pics all made it to sneaker news. Instead of believing it, I asked here. Guess I jumped off a bridge though.

Umm, no one was jumping off a bridge. I simply asked someone to clear it up for me seeing that those pics all made it to sneaker news. Instead of believing it, I asked here. Guess I jumped off a bridge though.

Ahhhh stop taking it so literally. You weren't the only one and that red Jumpman pic didn't come from MN if I read correctly.

Nice to see pics finally

But these were confirmed by JM pages ago, so I'm hoping the carbon fiber is just a mistake on the sample pairs they made. Possibly how they'll release is GS sizes?

33aqeip.jpg
cuz they arent columbias, i didnt think it was that hard to understand

Not hard to understand. It's all semantics.
True red/Varsity red.
Columbia blue/Legend blue.

All I am saying is... How hard is it for a faithful retro of an original Cw.

Nice to see pics finally

But these were confirmed by JM pages ago, so I'm hoping the carbon fiber is just a mistake on the sample pairs they made. Possibly how they'll release is GS sizes?

Gs pics were posted too.

Dudes talking bout the 01' pair but I hated the 01' pair because of the clear sole..Me & other cats I know passed on them because of that reason back then... The tinted blue soles makes this shoe..Ya'll can have that 01' trash

Last edited:
SWEET JEEESUSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

OMGGGG I'm ******* readyyyyyyyyy

/enthusiasm

Last edited:
Great news! Will try to get 3 pairs, since I am from Europe, it should not be that much of a problem!

SO EXCITED!!!!

I really hope the frenziness and craziness will be kept under control in the US, I really hope that and of course that all of you will get a pair!

Back
Top Bottom