12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Great news! Will try to get 3 pairs, since I am from Europe, it should not be that much of a problem!

SO EXCITED!!!!

I really hope the frenziness and craziness will be kept under control in the US, I really hope that and of course that all of you will get a pair!

you got me?? paypal ready tho :lol: :nerd:

This will be a true test for me. If I can get these with no hassle, I'm convinced I could get any shoe that releases on FNL. I haven't failed yet.

Great news! Will try to get 3 pairs, since I am from Europe, it should not be that much of a problem!

SO EXCITED!!!!

I really hope the frenziness and craziness will be kept under control in the US, I really hope that and of course that all of you will get a pair!

Us Americans have plans on raiding your European stash :smile:

these are looking nice, besides the infrared jumpman on the tounge. hope that was a mistake, really throws off the whole shoe to me. I hope that they don't release like that.

extremely blue tinted sole looks great & compliments the shoe very well. regular non-blue carbon fiber is not a huge deal breaker to me, these are not the columbias. Therefore I wasn't expecting a 100% accurate retro release. Was expecting some kind of minor change like this. However that infrared jumpman on the tounge is terrible.

Last edited:
Us Americans have plans on raiding your European stash :smile:

I am still sure, I will get my pairs :D, but I am happy to help, since the release time might be in the middle of the night US time and you should be all asleep by then :tongue:

The CF is fine at first, the only thing that makes me feel
grin.gif
 about it is when the sole yellows. That legend blue or Colombia whatever you want to call it won't be there to balance out the rest of the Colombia accents. Not a deal breaker but slightly disappointing imo. 1 for me unless it's 200 which im sure it will be

Not hard to understand. It's all semantics.
True red/Varsity red.
Columbia blue/Legend blue.

All I am saying is... How hard is it for a faithful retro of an original Cw.
trust me i understand and i want that OG cut, clor and everything else as well but JBs excuse is so we can differentiate from the originals and other retros which is crap and they just want to cut corners and save money because they had left over CF from other XIs this year plain and simple.

The FNL is for in-store right. I heard better things about that then raffles If so im SOL bc closest finishline is an hour away.

Last edited:
^ confused by your question but they do a online type of raffle where you enter into a certain store for a chance to get picked to buy them. They let you know and you go pick them up in store. I don't mess with FNL. Most employees that I run into are shady or as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop. When the "draft" came for the gammas I entered into a mall that gets good numbers. They also had listed my closest FNL was doing the draft. To double check I called the FNL I entered at and the manager said yes we are doing the draft. Come release day I find out that both FNL did raffles and the one store had no clue what I was talkin about when I asked about the draft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom