12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I don't mess with FNL. Most employees that I run into are shady or as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop. When the "draft" came for the gammas I entered into a mall that gets good numbers. They also had listed my closest FNL was doing the draft. To double check I called the FNL I entered at and the manager said yes we are doing the draft. Come release day I find out that both FNL did raffles and the one store had no clue what I was talkin about when I asked about the draft
Don't see how that's possible. The draft is done through corporate.

Don't see how that's possible. The draft is done through corporate.
That was my exact question to them in person and then I sent an email to FNL with no response. When I say I get no luck on FNL and always run into problems with them it's no joke

i def need at least 2 pairs of this shoe. i cooked my last. still have it tho. yellow as milk thats been peed in. i still remember walking into the store 2 days after release and picking these up. those were the days. wow 7th grade seems like ages ago.

how would i go about keeping the pair i'm keeping on ice white? the patent i mean. i still have those white/red patent lows form a couple yrs ago i havent worn, still white, but i just dont want to take a chance and have the patent yellow before i ever even wear them. i keep them in a dark, cool area.

Just HAAAAD to switch up the carbon fiber huh...couldn't give it to us the right way could you JB. I'll NEVER expect them to get ANYTHING right from now on. My dumb *** actually thought they would come correct with these smh

Do y'all got X-ray vision that I was deprived of at birth or what? Making a big deal out of something that you or other ppl won't even be able to see when wearing. Shoes belong on your feet not in your face. Yea the blue woulda been a nice OG touch but oh well...
Everything else looks on point

Do y'all got X-ray vision that I was deprived of at birth or what? Making a big deal out of something that you or other ppl won't even be able to see when wearing. Shoes belong on your feet not in your face. Yea the blue woulda been a nice OG touch but oh well...
Everything else looks on point
amen, you cant see them, its actually CF so who cares, i just hope the quality is good

They gave these the obsidian xii treatment. It is a big difference IMO but the new sole almost makes up for it

ALL THESE COMPLAINTS .... .I guess ya'll won't be copping then right?? Cuz ya'll could chill and let those who don't mind the changes FLOURISH. Don't need you hoggin' up all the bandwith come RD :lol: :lol:

This is my second favorite shoe ever and I could care less about the cf honestly! Can't we just be Happy that 1. They are finally coming back out. 2 the soles are right 3. Leather upper. Y'all always seem to take something so small and make it big it's the very bottom of the shoes plus this is only a sample.

I hope these will be blk/red XI numbers instead of gamma's...

Ill probably be out of town so I would need a restock or 2 :smh:

This is my second favorite shoe ever and I could care less about the cf honestly! Can't we just be Happy that 1. They are finally coming back out. 2 the soles are right 3. Leather upper. Y'all always seem to take something so small and make it big it's the very bottom of the shoes plus this is only a sample.

At the end of the day it's close enough. but like I said I will never condone unnecessary aesthetic alterations unless they are actually appealing and or necessary ie going from dirt brown sole to carolina blue sole. It's just hilarious to me how they continue to troll by giving and taking it's like on every shoe the HAVE to change something, anything. I just don't get why.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's close enough. but like I said I will never condone unnecessary aesthetic alterations unless they are actually appealing and or necessary ie going from dirt brown sole to carolina blue sole. It's just hilarious to me how they continue to troll by giving and taking it's like on every shoe the HAVE to change something, anything. I just don't get why.

It's not aesthetically unappealing either, but I get your point.

Last edited:
$300 preorder for me and the wifey don't even sound bad at this point, ill pay the premium if it will secure mine and hers on RD so I don't gotta go thru the BS That comes with the holiday 11s the Riots jumping thru hoops and Ninjas that don't know how to act...

If I'm able to preorder then I'll try my best to double up on RD if I could thats my plan off rip...

Back
Top Bottom