12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

still wish i would of kept my space jams even though they didn't fit. My feet decided to grow at the worst possible time. Didn't try them on in the store and returned them cause they were to small.
mean.gif

after reviewing eastbay's holiday delivery schedule,

glad i paid the extra $20 for 2 business day delivery to have by 12/24

need these under the tree ! ( and on my feet ! )

Wh
Got to be more careful.  How did they manage to find the one cat that would lick the bottom of his shoe on national television! Lol! :smh: :rofl:  

They sought out the dumbest ones they could find and even though all cultures buy Jordan's it just made some of us sneaker heads look very ignorant. Next time grab someone who can talk properly.

HAD 01 SJ'S AND LET EM GO TOO.. THEYRE DOPE BUT I DONT MISS THEM.. I KNOW EVERYONE GOES GAGA OVER SJ'S BUT IMO THEYRE THE MY LEAST FAV AND MOST BORING OUT OF THE SET OF OG HI XI'S

HAD 01 SJ'S AND LET EM GO TOO.. THEYRE DOPE BUT I DONT MISS THEM.. I KNOW EVERYONE GOES GAGA OVER SJ'S BUT IMO THEYRE THE MY LEAST FAV AND MOST BORING OUT OF THE SET OF OG HI XI'S

agreed

its literally the only one i didnt ever like, didnt cop when they dropped either times & honesty never cared about *ye shrug*

I kinda agree as well. I had 2 DS of pairs space jams (09 retro) throughout the years and found myself selling both pairs. They are a nice shoe, I just didn't like the shape, looks off to me! :rolleyes

Last edited:

Got to be more careful.  How did they manage to find the one cat that would lick the bottom of his shoe on national television! Lol! :smh: :rofl:  
Looks local, but Mckenzie...

I Would. :nthat:

Btw, after dozens of failed attempts on FNL and credit/paypal authorizations. I placed a FNL phone order, got an email confirmation immediately. This morning received shipping confirmation with tracking. Just noticed my wc rewards was not working, checked the tracking email I received and it does not match the order I placed on the phone. Spoke with FNL chat and apparently an online order went through, never received an order number nor email for it, only that shipping confirmation email. It's happened before with FNL, no complaints 8)

This kid tried to scam me lol. Don't trust this guy. It's hilarious because I knew he was scamming from the start but I kept on questioning him and he responded with these pathetic excuses lmfao! (Repost for a clearer conversation using screenshots)

View media item 1314484View media item 1314485View media item 1314486View media item 1314487View media item 1314488View media item 1314489View media item 1314490View media item 1314491View media item 1314492View media item 1314493
that's one dirty *** ************ right their! It sad some people have no morals!

just got off the phone with my bank

had 6 pending from finishline

all my info was straight and they still won't take 

my card or paypal yesterday ?

scary to think how much good money they denied yesterday

guess it doesn't matter to them as long as they sell all their stock

appears my $$ was good enough for eastbay since they took it !

bank rep said that finishline is a running joke at many banks due to their policy

and makes a lot of work for the banks

i'm all for being careful BUT .....

appears finishline gift cards are the answer since they don't deny them  

I don't. They're just retro shoes. A company is making money on the sales of the shoe.

It's kind of why I don't like camping. Too much drama. This HOH manager is always looking at me sideways since I walk in later in the morning or noon to ask if a release is still available (if I strike out online).

I kinda agree as well. I had 2 DS of pairs space jams (09 retro) throughout the years and found myself selling both pairs. They are a nice shoe, I just didn't like the shape, looks off to me! :rolleyes

The 2nd Retro's of the Space Jam, Cool Grey and CDP Black/Red were all terrible shape wise, and shouldn't be compared to the '01 Retro line. JB redeemed themselves with the '11 Concords though!

[/quote]

The way my ups tracking says it'll be here on Monday....the 29th, it usually only takes 2/3 days smh

That's weird, I live in Atlanta and I have a delivery date of 12/24 but I'm sure I will receive it no later than Tuesday. I'm hoping for tomorrow. When did it ship? Where is it now? Where do you live.
it's christmas.

Exactly expect delays. This is THE worst time of year to try and wait on a package.

Last edited:
Champs getting aired out, lol. The employees should no better than that. Sell them out the back or after work if you're going to do something against store policy. Pray no one recognizes you and blows up your employment.

Back
Top Bottom