12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My pair from Kickz.com status changed to shipped... I'll probably be getting that pair before I get the pair from Nike.com

gammas and these go together like peas and carrots. the people hating on the gammas, are just that.... haters.

Gammas are trash but to each his own... #hater

all 11 mids that have released are DOPE (including gammas) EXCEPT.... anniversaries.

on another note, i'ma take some comparison shots with these and my '01s later...

Plenty helpers out there for double box price. I hope everyone who bought to sell gets stuck with these.
you must not have seen the reseller prices 
roll.gif

I see em droppin fast and pairs havent even come in. As always...a fool and his money are soon parted.
That don't mean they going to be stuck with them. Instead of getting 350-400 they going to get 300. These are XI's, ain't nobody gon get "stuck" with XI's. I don't care how ugly they are lol but I feel ya on the reseller debacle. It'll be hard for anybody to lose on this release.

For everyone that ordered through finish line and didn't get shipping confirmations yet. Check through the website mine shows shipped with a ups tracking number but no email yet. My order went through online at 12:47pm est on fnl.com using my card.

Yup that's what I did. Logged in and see all the tracking numbers showing but still no email confirms. As I type this I got email confirm though. All is good.

I see em droppin fast and pairs havent even come in. As always...a fool and his money are soon parted.
That don't mean they going to be stuck with them. Instead of getting 350-400 they going to get 300. These are XI's, ain't nobody gon get "stuck" with XI's. I don't care how ugly they are lol but I feel ya on the reseller debacle. It'll be hard for anybody to lose on this release.

$300 (-10% for ebay, -4% for paypal) after $220 paid nets not very much. I'm sure all u nickel and dimers gonna flame but whatever. This release always brings out the worst in people.

$300 (-10% for ebay, -4% for paypal) after $220 paid nets not very much. I'm sure all u nickel and dimers gonna flame but whatever. This release always brings out the worst in people.
bruh I ain't trying to flame nor do I care to resell. Your math is a bit off. $300 - 10% ebay fee ($30)- 4% paypal fee ($12) = $258 not even close to $220. 

Ebay still going for 330-350+ so not sure where you even came up with $300. Anyways, I'm just laying out the fact here, I don't care for resale nor do I promote it but just saying. Either embrace it or keep on hating but it is what it is, no point in getting all worked up over what is reality.

Last edited:
bruh I ain't trying to flame nor do I care to resell. Your math is a bit off. $300 - 10% ebay fee ($30)- 4% paypal fee ($12) = $258 not even close to $220. 

Ebay still going for 330-350+ so not sure where you even came up with $300. Anyways, I'm just laying out the fact here, I don't care for resale nor do I promote it but just saying...

After $220 paid...not $220 net. and if u waited in line for that pair you made $35. You lost B if ur doin that. Not sayin u are..

After $220 paid...not $220 net. and if u waited in line for that pair you made $35. You lost B if ur doin that. Not sayin u are..
I'm too old to wait in line or camp out, they ain't worth that much to me. If some teenagers wanna make some lunch money so be it, not my thing but that's the world we live in right now.

just got off the phone with my bank

had 6 pending from finishline

all my info was straight and they still won't take 

my card or paypal yesterday ?

scary to think how much good money they denied yesterday

guess it doesn't matter to them as long as they sell all their stock

appears my $$ was good enough for eastbay since they took it !

bank rep said that finishline is a running joke at many banks due to their policy

and makes a lot of work for the banks

i'm all for being careful BUT .....

appears finishline gift cards are the answer since they don't deny them  
I wished gift cards were the answer but you're wrong. I bought FNL GC knowing I would get the cc errors and still got checkout errors and multiple messages saying gift cards can not be processed at this time. I'm starting to think getting through on FNL is all luck since most of the time, they'll deny you card for no apparent reason. I've never heard of a retailer not accepting customers' credit cards. It's no surprise FNL stock is down nearly 20% on Friday after they reported less than stellar earnings. 

Champs getting aired out, lol. The employees should no better than that. Sell them out the back or after work if you're going to do something against store policy. Pray no one recognizes you and blows up your employment.
I wonder why I never get a call from Champs...

If these raffles weren't rigged, those with 10 raffles should be able to get at least one raffle pulled on a GR pair. But I am just saying...

Exactly expect delays. This is THE worst time of year to try and wait on a package.[/quote]
Just the opposite. It's peak season UPS delivers packages earlier. I shipped standard delivery and I'm going to receive it more than likely the next day. UPS doesn't change their estimated delivery dates for peak season but they do deliver early during this time. 99% of the people with delivery dates of 12/29 will receive their packages by 12/24.

Back
Top Bottom