12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I wished gift cards were the answer but you're wrong. I bought FNL GC knowing I would get the cc errors and still got checkout errors and multiple messages saying gift cards can not be processed at this time. I'm starting to think getting through on FNL is all luck since most of the time, they'll deny you card for no apparent reason. I've never heard of a retailer not accepting customers' credit cards. It's no surprise FNL stock is down nearly 20% on Friday after they reported less than stellar earnings. 
OK i'm wrong because i was going by other posts that indicated GC was the answer to this problem

my bad, i should know better than to believe 1/2 the stuff posted here .......

silly me

OK i'm wrong because i was going by other posts that indicated GC was the answer to this problem

my bad, i should know better than to believe 1/2 the stuff posted here .......

silly me
Haha, no disrespect if it came across that way...my bad. I was just relaying my experience. FNL is trash when it comes to the checkout process. Very frustrating for their consumers.

So people who actually have their pair on hand... what is the quality of the materials like? Leather looks soft in some pics I've seen. I'm waiting on mine in the mail

That don't mean they going to be stuck with them. Instead of getting 350-400 they going to get 300. These are XI's, ain't nobody gon get "stuck" with XI's. I don't care how ugly they are lol but I feel ya on the reseller debacle. It'll be hard for anybody to lose on this release.
Yup.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A8FO1.gif

maybe "a while" to him just means a few weeks.. so he maybe the one laughing at us lol

Don't Use fnl with gift cards unless you expect to shop there again. If they cancel your order, they have to send one from Indy to you. Best way to buy fnl is to use a visa/mc gift card with the fees or a brand new visa card. Call your bank and tell them it's stolen, new numbers for you to use.

Exactly expect delays. This is THE worst time of year to try and wait on a package.
Just the opposite. It's peak season UPS delivers packages earlier. I shipped standard delivery and I'm going to receive it more than likely the next day. UPS doesn't change their estimated delivery dates for peak season but they do deliver early during this time. 99% of the people with delivery dates of 12/29 will receive their packages by 12/24.

Quoted, one of is going to be right! LOL

Last edited:
That don't mean they going to be stuck with them. Instead of getting 350-400 they going to get 300. These are XI's, ain't nobody gon get "stuck" with XI's. I don't care how ugly they are lol but I feel ya on the reseller debacle. It'll be hard for anybody to lose on this release.
Yup.

Xmas...the time to gouge. sad

Man FNL never denied my recent visa cart until yesterday cmon. I thought I was soo cool I thought I had the magic card but when it was time to checkout I tried my card 3 times 0/3 and I tried paypal once and it gave me an error as well. On paypal it actually showed where they began the transaction but then it says canceled. NDC also denied my card but they accepted paypal, Eastbay had no errors just one click with my card.

So people who actually have their pair on hand... what is the quality of the materials like? Leather looks soft in some pics I've seen. I'm waiting on mine in the mail

Quality was good on mine flawless pair

Now im worried about my girls pair and my NDC,FNL pair.

So many things can go wrong with all white shoe quality wise. Haven't seen to many horror pics yet.

That's good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom