12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Cant find that pic, all his other pics look good to me, these are looking
pimp.gif
Seems like he removed it but he's doing obscure stuff sometimes just take it with a grain of salt that's it :wink:

All this talk about the sole being blue......ya'll forgetting the OG's had a blue tinted sole. These are almost 20yrs old, and they're not yellowed because the soles originally had a blue tint to them. (Not my image btw)
Yeah they had a blue TINTED sole.. These ones look like they're just straight up blue. Sort of like the sole that's on the black/red XIs, but blue. If that makes any sense :lol:. Although the pic from last week looks a little more tolerable than that GS pic from yesterday.

Last edited:
Yeah they had a blue TINTED sole.. These ones look like they're just straight up blue. Sort of like the sole that's on the black/red XIs, but blue. If that makes any sense
laugh.gif
. Although the pic from last week looks a little more tolerable than that GS pic from yesterday.
I think it will fade like the blue tint fades from the clear sole J's that retro now - I could be wrong but that's what I'm hoping for. 
happy.gif

Yeah they had a blue TINTED sole.. These ones look like they're just straight up blue. Sort of like the sole that's on the black/red XIs, but blue. If that makes any sense :lol: . Although the pic from last week looks a little more tolerable than that GS pic from yesterday.
I think it will fade like the blue tint fades from the clear sole J's that retro now - I could be wrong but that's what I'm hoping for. :D
Yeah regardless of how dark it is I'm gonna buy them. I've waited too long for these. Don't know why I'm even complaining :lol:.

Top 3 release of the year for me.

1. Coumbia "Legend Blue" 11
2. Black/Infrared 6
3. Black Toe 14
Yep... first two are spot on (if we are talking about only JB retros then # 3 is the sport blue 6. if it includes nike then # 3 is WTKD

Quoted for dudes that don't browse threads.
i havent seen that pic in many pages and honestly most wont go that far back to see the pic so i understand but i dont understand how when you see a GS pic they think they will look the same lol

All this talk about the sole being blue......ya'll forgetting the OG's had a blue tinted sole. These are almost 20yrs old, and they're not yellowed because the soles originally had a blue tint to them. (Not my image btw)

View media item 948303
nobody is crying about the sole being blue cuz we know they were on the OGs and from the looks of things they will be mad close to OGs (weird right since JB never gets stuff correct) but some were basing adults sole color off of a GS pic thats all, oh and they're not that yellow not cuz of the blue but because they are quality rubber soles (01s didnt yellow that badly if you took care of them as well)

May be my only double up of the year :smokin

ain't doubled up since the Grape 5s (which was kinda on accident :lol: )

prolly won't on these cuz I'm sure I'mma have to pay a "tax" so I won't have to wait in line to cop. Still greasing my connect wheels but idk if I'm "in" enough to where they'll give 'em to me for retail :lol: :lol: We'll see!

Last edited:
rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 my comment was based off of me saying look back a few pages for the pics. I know people won't do it so I just quoted and said what I said.

its cool, i think maybe we should have those pics put on every page until release date lol or official nike pics, sound good? i dont want to be annoying if thats what it would be but it would stop a ton of sole color questions on every page

its cool, i think maybe we should have those pics put on every page until release date lol or official nike pics, sound good? i dont want to be annoying if thats what it would be but it would stop a ton of sole color questions on every page

I'll add them to page 1 when I get to my computer. Then we can just refer people to page 1.

I'll add them to page 1 when I get to my computer. Then we can just refer people to page 1.
perfect, much easier. I cant wait for official full pics and i hope these are as easy as all other XIs to get (minus DMP) so that almost anyone can get 1 pair if they try

Back
Top Bottom