12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I wish there was no filter so we can see how the blue looks but do you think they made the dye permanent like the red sole on the breds?

Finally updates page 1 with a couple of the pics posted in here. Hopefully it will resolve some of the questions that keep getting asked.

smokin.gif

Dont care bout the blue tint or the carbon fiber (kinda like the black/white checkered with the black pods) or the infrared jumpman on the tongue (although it really looks outta place) these will be copped!!! Hopefully for retail not resale

Last edited:
I lowkey want 2 pairs of these but it's going to be hard getting 1 (may not even get that).

I could not get concord (mids or lows), Nightshades or Gammas.... i must be doing something wrong.

should i do something else for these.

i dont want to have to buy a bot.

I could not get concord (mids or lows), Nightshades or Gammas.... i must be doing something wrong.

Then you are at a disadvantage. Even with a bot I am missing out on some releases.

Copping two pairs will be hard but the money wasnt right for the concord release or the gamma release so this is a must.

Last edited:

Lineup...not too bad in the summer. Winter tho is another matter.

Lineup...not too bad in the summer. Winter tho is another matter.
I'm in SoCal so winter is almost a non-factor. 

but for 11's do HOH get more pairs than normal FTL's??

Last edited:
Then you are at a disadvantage. Even with a bot I am missing out on some releases.

Copping two pairs will be hard but the money wasnt right for the concord release or the gamma release so this is a must.
I actually managed to cop without a bot on these strangely enough. 

But cant you get banned from NDC from using a bot? or is that just from Early Links?

gunna have to get multpile tickets for these, will line up way in advance for these for sure and hopefully 2 pairs will be copped but will be happy with 1

gunna have to get multpile tickets for these, will line up way in advance for these for sure and hopefully 2 pairs will be copped but will be happy with 1
yep going to hit up like 6 footlockers for tickets going to take my boy as well, going to double up, i don't give a damn after missing out on the gamma's i am getting these

yep going to hit up like 6 footlockers for tickets going to take my boy as well, going to double up, i don't give a damn after missing out on the gamma's i am getting these
Honestly your chances are slim if you go to ONLY FTL and only bring 1 friend. I went to 8 different stores for raffles with 3 extra ppl including my girl. Only one that got a call was my girl for her 5.5. I got lucky on NDC. Call me unlucky? Yea just maybe.. To top it off  Gamma thirst levels are nowhere near what these are gonna be

Last edited:

Honestly your chances are slim if you go to ONLY FTL and only bring 1 friend. I went to 8 different stores for raffles with 3 extra ppl including my girl. Only one that got a call was my girl for her 5.5. I got lucky on NDC. Call me unlucky? Yea just maybe.. To top it off  Gamma thirst levels are nowhere near what these are gonna be
You think these will have more hype?

i live in NYC so i can go to the 2 nike stores, house of hoops,footlocker,my local store and a few others plus sit online....**** is going to be hard no doubt

You think these will have more hype?

i live in NYC so i can go to the 2 nike stores, house of hoops,footlocker,my local store and a few others plus sit online....**** is going to be hard no doubt
Yes. Not being a hypebeast but foreal when was the last time these came out? and how long have ppl been begging for these to retro?.. It's a known fact. I'm just hoping for super good numbers on RD

Back
Top Bottom