12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

As an OG head IDGAF about the shade of blue being darker just gimme an all white pair of XI that looks similar to Columbia and that'll do just fine. 

Last edited:
I guess nike could use court purple instead of concords!!! Lol stop your fuzz people! U will line up for them anyways!

Never doubled up on a shoe before but this will be my first. Still have my 2001 pair but they are piss yellow because of that dumb clear sole...

This is a full family release for this dojo...Looking at 1 each Toddler, PS, GS, and 2x for myself...That's the plan anyway...

Jesus Christ...already 72 pages and it's barely May. I'm calling it now....1500 pages by Dec 31.

y'all find just about anything to complain about.. :rofl:

these are executed well in my eyes.. the complaints about the sole being "too blue" are pathetic. lol.

Think these will be a bigger release than the Concords? Not number-wise, but overall hype?

lol. If you camping for these I hope you brought your heater with you a knife or something. Sliding doors will be shattered, people will be trampled over, fights will break out, there will be attempted line cutting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom