12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

cuz its Jordan brand.
and jordan brand doesnt listen to its customers.. they know if they do anything it WILL sell..

I disagree. They're making a ton more shoes than they used to. Sneaker enthusiasts are at an all time high. Like video games. Kids and adults are into it. And then granny and the other pathetic resellers.

My raiders terrible too. We supposed to beat 1 team then draft crab legs. No! We had to beat the 49ers and mess our chances up.
laugh.gif
why would they take another QB.. are they not commited to Carr?

My raiders terrible too. We supposed to beat 1 team then draft crab legs. No! We had to beat the 49ers and mess our chances up. :lol:
bruh u dont need the top 2 picks u got a qb in carr u guys are in good position to get a.j green 2.0 (cooper) we uave a shot at NO top offe sive talent smh

How are your guys Orders shipping on Sunday???

this is crazy...  I'm not even looking at the shipping Status until the Monday after the Release.

I checked out too fast on finishline and paid like 8.79 for regular shipping then found out you can rush it for 9.99.

bruh u dont need the top 2 picks u got a qb in carr u guys are in good position to get a.j green 2.0 (cooper) we uave a shot at NO top offe sive talent smh
Nah I got all mutts in my kennel. Bums won't scratch. They need to be back on the chain somewhere in Canada. :lol: no disrespect but we all know :lol:

Last edited:

I checked out too fast on finishline and paid like 8.79 for regular shipping then found out you can rush it for 9.99.
THIS.

After waiting in the splash screen for 3 hours once I saw the shoes was in my cart I hurried up and put in all my info. No big deal. I was going to break them out for the summer anyways.

How are your guys Orders shipping on Sunday???

this is crazy...  I'm not even looking at the shipping Status until the Monday after the Release.
fedex baby....they are making sure as many packages as they can make it before Christmas....had friends here in Memphis who went in to work last nite!!

In and out of NT Chi this morning for my pair. They had plenty of extras. I won the raffle yesterday, but was not waiting in line for 3+ hours in the cold. 

Back
Top Bottom