12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

On another note am I the only one that thinks it is unbelievable that in 2014

with what Teck is today that all of these Major companies can't get there online systems

to work properly. How hard is it in todays world to update your inventory correctly

or not have your systems crashing on every major release.  

On another note am I the only one that thinks it is unbelievable that in 2014

with what Teck is today that all of these Major companies can't get there online systems

to work properly. How hard is it in todays world to update your inventory correctly

or not have your systems crashing on every major release.  
They need to use Google or Amazon servers.
nerd.gif

I got through on shoepalace after getting some kind of strange loading code at first....shouldve waited but for other possible restock but whateva 259 is ebay prices

Last edited:

this is how everybody in school be looking like after christmas break.
roll.gif

What gets me in my area is people can't stay subtle with their outfits.  If the shoes is white and Legend Blue, best believe there'll be people rocking white pants with a Legend Blue shirt.  Or all white.  Or all Legend Blue.

roll.gif

What gets me in my area is people can't stay subtle with their outfits.  If the shoes is white and Legend Blue, best believe there'll be people rocking white pants with a Legend Blue shirt.  Or all white.  Or all Legend Blue.
All white?!
laugh.gif

Mine still says "In Process" 
ohwell.gif
Interesting. Nike sent me an email saying my pair shipped at 11:30pm. Central time. Normally when I order through them on a Saturday, the shoes arrive the following Wednesday. But when I bought the grey toes 13s, they arrived on Tuesday. Maybe the same will happen with this pair.

Got a page monitor on the FNL Legends, but it's going off constantly. Any other method to know if a site restocks?

Back
Top Bottom