12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I got confirmation yesterday saying my order has been shipped 

by FNL and got  Tracking # but it still shows no progress made,t he tracking number doesnt even come up. It say's,

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Usually it will say that the first day but by today should be some type of movement. But then again UPS dont work on weekends.

Guess I'll just see what's going on Monday morning.

by FNL and got  Tracking # but it still shows no progress made,t he tracking number doesnt even come up. It say's,

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Usually it will say that the first day but by today should be some type of movement. But then again UPS dont work on weekends.

OH DEAR OH NO!

Finally got shipping info fnl... Funny they take the money from so fast, but process your order terribly slow..if the shoe woulda came out like two days earlier we'd all have em for christmas..

Last edited:
can anyone with a gold tag like this grade school pair please post picsfof theirs? someone is trying to tell me they're fake when I bought them from footlocker
can anyone with a gold tag like this grade school pair please post picsfof theirs? someone is trying to tell me they're fake when I bought them from footlocker
if u got em from FLwho cares what people say..they just and they were unsuccessful 

On the next hyped sneaker release can the original poster include the answers to the same exact shipping and checkout concerns most people keep forgetting every hyped release

Eastbay shipping confirmation this morning. I think they're trying to make Christmas Eve delivery too. Happy holidays NT!

Just gonna toss this out there to anyone that has never ordered anything ever online or has even gotten a piece of mail in there life or maybe just moved here from another country. Nothing gets shipped on a Sunday EVER. They can print the label and submit the info to the carrier but it does not MOVE on a Sunday. Check tomorrow afternoon and you should be HAPPY

Euro sites don't ship to the states
There are plenty of stores in Europe that will ship to the states...you just have to know who they are and when they release their stock.  I've gotten plenty of releases from overseas and never got hit with the VAT or customs charges.

This is what I don't get about people who say, "LET'S WAIT FOR THE RESTOCK." I don't recall there ever being any OFFICIAL restocks on any past GRs unless its returns or a couple pairs made available on a website which sell out instantly. Weren't people clamoring about a restock of the Infrared 6s that just released as well. I'm still waiting on those to restock...

If a person is not able to obtain a pair on release day, what makes you think that they have any chance at all at a few pairs made available on a any website???

On the next hyped sneaker release can the original poster include the answers to the same exact shipping and checkout concerns most people keep forgetting every hyped release
The same people that ask the same stupid questions over and over aren't the kind of people that are actually going to take the time to read it, no matter how easy it is to find.

This is what I don't get about people who say, "LET'S WAIT FOR THE RESTOCK." I don't recall there ever being any OFFICIAL restocks on any past GRs unless its returns or a couple pairs made available on a website which sell out instantly. Weren't people clamoring about a restock of the Infrared 6s that just released as well. I'm still waiting on those to restock...

If a person is not able to obtain a pair on release day, what makes you think that they have any chance at all at a few pairs made available on a any website???

This.

So what was the point of NDC offering free next day shipping AFTER the fact? :stoneface:

I specifically tweeted @nikestore before the release and asked them if next day shipping would be free for this release and they said NO...:x

I read somewhere that those gold foil boxes are just the new 2015 boxes for the "remastered series."

Judging from photos online, plenty were premixed into the Legend Blue release.

Relax. Sometimes the UPS site is slow to update. You'll get your pairs. For now, enjoy some down time, enjoy some family time, and enjoy some football. Relax.

Still waiting on for that shipment confirmation. Youngest son shipped. Worried about me and oldest now. Wife hasn't shipped but that one doesn't matter lol

Just gonna toss this out there to anyone that has never ordered anything ever online or has even gotten a piece of mail in there life or maybe just moved here from another country. Nothing gets shipped on a Sunday EVER. They can print the label and submit the info to the carrier but it does not MOVE on a Sunday. Check tomorrow afternoon and you should be HAPPY

While that is usually true and good advice, the week before Christmas (or certain specific services) can be an exception where companies move into overdrive to make Christmas Eve deliveries. I definitely agree with your overall advice though. If you've got the shipping confirmation number you can sit back and relax.

Sorry that me stating that i got shipping conf. Annoyed you two guys so much... On a sunday morning... Im just say givn fnl track record for cancelling orders alot of people r holding their breath till they receive conf. And youre right i dont order often online...usually stroll in a store to pick up my sz 14 but since it was an 11 release i didnt wanna go thru the hassle... Once again sorry i ruined you guys sunday ... -_-

Back
Top Bottom