12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

JD is slow, you picked free shipping? Sign up for FedEx and UPS Lisa, it's free and you're notified when a shipping label has been made with your name or address.

no; I didn't have an option for free shipping. And I am signed up for UPS, not fedex though.

Usually I get shipping conf. when other ppl do.

and I'm STILL waiting on proof where you got yours for 20% off :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Glad I didn't go through with Weekend Drop. Saved $100
pimp.gif

JD is slow, you picked free shipping? Sign up for FedEx and UPS Lisa, it's free and you're notified when a shipping label has been made with your name or address.

no; I didn't have an option for free shipping. And I am signed up for UPS, not fedex though.

Usually I get shipping conf. when other ppl do.

and I'm STILL waiting on proof where you got yours for 20% off :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Ok. Waiting for it to show up on my account, they have to refund $39 back.

Were you really offended that I laughed at $312 shipped?
I'm just tired of people posting irrelevant things like smileys next to 312 for no reason. You felt the need to share you laughter with us like if it was gonna get you reps for that. People don't care about that nonsense. My bad maybe its the saltyness for missing out on these for retail but if you felt tageted my bad here is a tissue for your issue smfdh lol its all good

Last edited:
I'm just tired of people posting irrelevant things like smileys next to 312 for no reason sorry if you felt targeted lol smfdh it's all good here is a tissue for you issues
There was a perfectly good reason for the smiley. $312 shipped is laughable, in my opinion. And if the tissue ain't Puffs with lotion, I ain't messing with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom