12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Where does finish line ship their shoes from warehouse wise ? Is the city Indianapolis ? Just wondering I can't remember last time I ordered was the bred 11 and retro 88. Thanks in advance .

Where does finish line ship their shoes from warehouse wise ? Is the city Indianapolis ? Just wondering I can't remember last time I ordered was the bred 11 and retro 88. Thanks in advance .
Mine always come from Indy. And since I'm a state over in Illinois, I never have to pay for rush shipping. They're always at my doorstep in one business day.

Last edited:
any one heard from hanon yet ? 
nerd.gif
 yeah, i know it's only sunday just wait 

I did bruh. They say im good and the order is fine. Just worried because im all this canceling business. I know, I know im worrying like those ppl we all hate when they not being patient. lmao. But now I see how they feel being in this position. I hard a hard time with these 11s this year. **** crazy.
u shuld b good I barely got my shipping e mail from fnl ,

Nike shipped, Kickz shipped.... 

Unless I get those Fragment 1s next week, I'll be sleeping till May.... 
nerd.gif

I dont mind these not getting here before christmas its just the longer they are in ups hands the worse it is. Especially now that ndc tells the handler what is in the package on the outside now smh

The scumbags at UPS. I remember when I ordered the bred 4s, checked the online status of my delivery, I was waiting outside for the UPS guy the whole time. No one showed up. Status said delivered "LEFT ON PORCH". Long story short, never got my shoes, didn't get all my money back. I understand your concern.

FNL just shipped should be here by next week
NDC said they were doing 3 day delivery but will be here next week too?
oh well
onto to the next

I dont mind these not getting here before christmas its just the longer they are in ups hands the worse it is. Especially now that ndc tells the handler what is in the package on the outside now smh

The scumbags at UPS. I remember when I ordered the bred 4s, checked the online status of my delivery, I was waiting outside for the UPS guy the whole time. No one showed up. Status said delivered "LEFT ON PORCH". Long story short, never got my shoes, didn't get all my money back. I understand your concern.

fedex has been bad for me lately. 2 packages that were allegedly delivered that never were in a 3 week span recently.

Im thinking they might do an oreo colorway or something crazy next year. I honestly hope we get a different Xmas model next year. Got a Job at $10 an hour off the books in central fl thats decent. Hope everybody got there pairs. Missed out on the last 3 years but ill have these. Chucks are still going strong, so there is no doubt in my mine he we will get all these mdels again in our lifetime again!!!!!

Just got my Shipped Confirmation form Nike 10mins ago and checked out yesterday @ 9:12. Also checked out on Finishline @ 1:14 and got the Confim today at 5:26pm. Whew, Now I can finally relax, was worried especially with FNL and knowing they are Never reliable until shipped.

What dates are you guys getting? This is odd, they all went out same day, same type of shipping

6 saying 12/24
4 saying 12/29

Never seen that before?

fedex has been bad for me lately. 2 packages that were allegedly delivered that never were in a 3 week span recently.
Why in the world would NDC have labeled on the box what the exact contents in the box are?? In reply to @noblekane

Last edited:
So weird. It seems like everybody got their shipping confirmation but me for NDC. wonder what the hold up is?

12/24 is usually east coast
12/29 is usually west coast 

Ah that makes sense, 100% of mine came from memphis, I am curious to see where the 12/29s coming from

@bellissimo @diz176, did you try logging into nike? I got confirmation emails 12+ hours late, all of mine had shipped via my nike account, just seems confirmation emails are backed up.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom