12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Im a UPS Driver in Menlo Park California. We worked Saturday and Sunday this weekend. At the airport HUB in Bay Area there was ALOT of those Jordans. So everyone should expect their shoes sooner.They should be there by 12/24 for everyone. Most pairs i saw were 2 or 3 day select.  i was at work during the release. So if anybody is selling a 10.5 please email me. All shoes were shipped by NDC, Footlocker, EastBay, and Finishline. 

[email protected]

So let me tell you guys whats going on with me. Basically i ordered from FNL and I thought I was logged into my account but I was not. I was able to put shoes in Cart then check out with paypal with out being logged into my account. I received Order Confirmation with Order #. Still No Shipping Email though. I bought Rush Overnight shipping because where Im having the shoes shipped to is a super small town and sometimes overnight still takes 2 days. Im worried FNL will cancel my order and I will have to hurry and buy some for rape prices. Anybody else from FNL who still hasn't received a Shipping Confirmation? Anybody got an order canceled from FNL even after receiving an Order Confirmation?

You knuckleheads are always worried about the wrong things! (shipping)

LET"S GET TO THE POINT

What's your OPINION on how long the White Pantent Leather Last for B4 it starts Yellowing....

I heard fools saying wear these hard for a year because in 2 yrs Yellow comes knocking on the Door...

Thoughts NTer's????
nerd.gif

n Best Way to Store/Upkeep these 11's

Last edited:
View media item 1315357
Grab me a plate NT cause I'm eatin!

May have gave a little much but I wanted these.

Traded WC4's and Black Toe 14's...probably will regret down the line but this is my only pair of 11's

View media item 1315357

Traded WC4's and Black Toe 14's...probably will regret down the line but this is my only pair of 11's

Yeah. You'll definitely regret it. The ones you traded will last longer and still be wearable while these will gradually become more and more yellowed over the years.

Last edited:

you must be in the DMV

just seen someone post pics of WC4s and 14s on facebook

I haven't seen One Pair Pop back up on any Web site what so ever for these... GR for Real ..huh 
laugh.gif
   Nuts

So let me tell you guys whats going on with me. Basically i ordered from FNL and I thought I was logged into my account but I was not. I was able to put shoes in Cart then check out with paypal with out being logged into my account. I received Order Confirmation with Order #. Still No Shipping Email though. I bought Rush Overnight shipping because where Im having the shoes shipped to is a super small town and sometimes overnight still takes 2 days. Im worried FNL will cancel my order and I will have to hurry and buy some for rape prices. Anybody else from FNL who still hasn't received a Shipping Confirmation? Anybody got an order canceled from FNL even after receiving an Order Confirmation?

Call finishline customer service? Give them that order#?

View media item 1315357

Yeah. You'll definitely regret it. The ones you traded will last longer and still be wearable while these will gradually become more and more yellowed over the years.

It's cool...I'll try to keep them as clean as ever the best I can

You gave up white cement 4s and black toe 14s for these? I'm hoping they weren't both DS.

Both no, the 4's a bit worn but he REALLY wanted 4's...the 14's vnds of course since they recently dropped

View media item 1315357

you're eating he's feasting

I'm on a diet :lol:

View media item 1315357

you must be in the DMV
just seen someone post pics of WC4s and 14s on facebook

Yea that's me

Call finishline customer service? Give them that order#?
I did bruh. They say im good and the order is fine. Just worried because im all this canceling business. I know, I know im worrying like those ppl we all hate when they not being patient. lmao. But now I see how they feel being in this position. I hard a hard time with these 11s this year. **** crazy.

Got my shipping conformation last nite should be here before Xmas. Yall crazy gammas go hard! only 11s that are weak are the garbage *** Annivesrarys. Only 11s I passed on lol

Last edited:
I dont mind these not getting here before christmas its just the longer they are in ups hands the worse it is. Especially now that ndc tells the handler what is in the package on the outside now smh

Back
Top Bottom