12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

is it really that big of a deal? who cares. if dude needs to post all that to feel better about himself, thats something he gotta deal with not anyone else. no reason to catch feelings. 
Was thinking the same thing.

Last edited:
eBay is full of thirsty people for these, both my cousins and I struck out (me on m=not checking my bank account because I had money and didn't even know).

Catch feelings? I swear some of you members in here are so soft, everything is feelings, hater and saltiness with you cats. My opinion and my question to him to find reasoning behind it, if it bothers you move around.
do you ever saying anything nice @The7onius  ?

every thread i see you posting you're always coming at someone

who hurt you man? 

Catch feelings? I swear some of you members in here are so soft, everything is feelings, hater and saltiness with you cats. My opinion and my question to him to find reasoning behind it, if it bothers you move around.
soft would be reacting the way you did to his post..."it's ridiculous!" as if dude offended you or got you feeling some type of way

Last edited:
I'm just trying to understand, what do you come away with letting us know you have multiples? I get the "got em" pics, I understand "they're on the way", but I've never understood the "got two from here, just waiting on my third to ship" posts. I mean congrats you got them, you've told us before how many you have but gloating when people in here are still trying to find one pair is just ridiculous.
The last I checked it was niketalk. Im talking about pickups, I guess Im happy I was able to scoop a few pairs.

my two local pairs waiting on nike.com ones.
View media item 1315511

I'm just trying to understand, what do you come away with letting us know you have multiples? I get the "got em" pics, I understand "they're on the way", but I've never understood the "got two from here, just waiting on my third to ship" posts. I mean congrats you got them, you've told us before how many you have but gloating when people in here are still trying to find one pair is just ridiculous.
tumblr_ljbk17K0C61qi1gxmo1_250.gif

Dont you know he Motaro bruh! 3rd pair is for his bae Sheeva
Sheeva%26MotaroAnnihilation.jpeg

do you ever saying anything nice @The7onius
 ?
every thread i see you posting you're always coming at someone
who hurt you man? 

same thing i thought. Just angry/hurt. I see that a lot with the pre-2010 members. i understand some of their frustrations with what this "game" has become with all these young cats in it for the wrong reason.

pre-2010 dudes feel entitled, like they were into shoes before everyone else. But there are certainly those who don't fall into that category and don't take things so seriously. not saying all pre-2010 members are like that.

Man, dudes can;t even post a pic about picking up multiples anymore.

Back
Top Bottom