12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

When did I say anthing about JB giving the consumers what they want? Did you understand what I posted? I mentioned about them making money and knowing this release was their cash cow, so their were pairs in abundance. Business 101. How is that backwards?? U make no sense whatsoever. 

When did the Gammas become so bad? I haven't seen this much Gamma slander since they first announced them. But then the same ppl all bought them. Funny! But thats none of my business tho. Gammas are dope...Period. Plus they Last. I wear mines all the time. Almost indestructable.

a lot of people think/thought the gammas were ugly.

Its just an opinion. I hate them, you love them, nobody is wrong. Carry on and enjoy them, unless you're now thinking twice and letting someone else's opinion affect what you were doing.

When did I say anthing about JB giving the consumers what they want? Did you understand what I posted? I mentioned about them making money and knowing this release was their cash cow, so their were pairs in abundance. Business 101. How is that backwards?? U make no sense whatsoever. 

I thought you were done with JB? My fault if you got caught up in mistaken identity by me.

You said Business 101 like Jordan regularly follows Business principles I am stating why they don't

Gamma's for many were an ok colorway. But for others they loved them. To each is its own. I personally think JB could have done better. Opinions is what makes us different, never meant to be better than one person over the other.

We all have different taste and like different colors. Sometimes I think we forget that.

I never mentioned JB regularly following business principles. I said its business 101 when their is supply/demand and you can capitalize off of that. My comment has nothing to do with JB following anything. 

That's what I meant about you understanding the CONTEXT of my comment, which was taking out of context to mean they follow business principles. SMH

just tried on one of my pairs and these fit kind of big.. wish i went down 1/2 a size instead of tts. i guess i can deal with it.

just tried on one of my pairs and these fit kind of big.. wish i went down 1/2 a size instead of tts. i guess i can deal with it.
Yeah Mine fit a little big just a few centimeters not that I'm complaining

I went a true size 9

Felt good to have those few centimeters around the toebox might have been my socks

Don't be scaring me like that lol I got my pair LC'ed...I was more paranoid with my Infrared 6's cause it was some random guy I copped from. The 11's came from my boy I've known/dealt shoes with for a good minute. But yea, the game is at a low point when unauthorized pairs are exact identical to the real thing.

Don't be scaring me like that lol I got my pair LC'ed...I was more paranoid with my Infrared 6's cause it was some random guy I copped from. The 11's came from my boy I've known/dealt shoes with for a good minute. But yea, the game is at a low point when unauthorized pairs are exact identical to the real thing.
lmmfao 

you got quiet bro...

Last edited:

This release to me was by far the easiest all year. Put them in cart and checked out within 4mins time!! Easier than the Infrareds/Carmines/ and all other releases.

JB knew this was their biggest money maker this year, so believe me their were pairs galore available. I would not be surprised if we see a restock sooner than later. This shoe was made in abundance. Common business 101
you just got lucky is all

lmmfao 

you got quiet bro...

Just got out from watching Horrible Bosses 2 **** was funny

I've always had to size up with the 11s, if they're too big I'll send them back and give someone else a chance to get them at retail.

fedex has been bad for me lately. 2 packages that were allegedly delivered that never were in a 3 week span recently.
Why in the world would NDC have labeled on the box what the exact contents in the box are?? In reply to @noblekane
thats a finish line thing not nike.com

nike has a memphis box. finish line tends to have a finish line box.
The new nike label has sku and size on the outside of the box, it wouldn't take too much effort for someone to find out which shoe is in the box.

I still think if your box is going to get stolen its going to get stolen, this just keeps the thief from wasting his time stealing team jordans.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that, I would say a very good/fast internet connection. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom