12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Out of all the people who got their pairs already did anyone size up and if you did do they feel too big?

Out of all the people who got their pairs already did anyone size up and if you did do they feel too big?
These do run bigger than the other XI's they're more TTS
Guess I Half sized up for nothing lol, my true to size are usually too tight unless I remove the insole.

Yea I have a slightly wider foot and usually go .5 up on XI's...went TTS with these and they fit like a glove. Perfect.

I got a 9.5 in the Breds but they were to tight but the 10 in the Concords fit right. I have a 11 in these I'm trying to make a trade so which size should I try and trade for?

I got a 9.5 in the Breds but they were to tight but the 10 in the Concords fit right. I have a 11 in these I'm trying to make a trade so which size should I try and trade for?

9.5 for the perfect fit, 10 if you prefer a little room, might be a bit big

The hype for retros has its pros and cons

pros

-Feel better knowing you own a hyped shoe that  a lot of people would kill for

-Feels satisfying knowing that you got the shoe from your own hard work

-Kind of fun to see how many pairs you can cop and compare it to everyone else (its a game basically)

-resale market (its a pro for some but a con for most people)

cons

-harder to cop jordans; putting in work to spend money is not cool

-resale market

-hypebeasts wearing the same thing you are

-can get robbed/killed/attacked if someone is desperate enough 

dude at 1:23 randomly goes HUHHH
roll.gif

I swear i used ebates on the day of this release on NDC and FNL.. does it expire  after a set amount of minute sor something? cuz i dont see any cashbacks on my ebates account.

so, whats the final verdict on the slight difference in color between the lace straps (or whatever you wanna call them) and the rest of the upper? its not so much "yellow," it seems more like its the material hitting the light a certain way.

when i first got my pair i was a little on the fence (little things like that can bother me here and there) but after further review im satisfied.

you would think that it pretty much became a he said/she said thing. I guess whatever the driver says is what's believed by the company.
Hopefully, never have to deal with that. I've dealt with the post office on lost packages and it's a mess

Back
Top Bottom