12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The scumbags at UPS. I remember when I ordered the bred 4s, checked the online status of my delivery, I was waiting outside for the UPS guy the whole time. No one showed up. Status said delivered "LEFT ON PORCH". Long story short, never got my shoes, didn't get all my money back. I understand your concern.
I dont know exactly how all these shipping places work but isnt it easy to track down if a UPS/DHL/Fedex worker is stealing?? Dont they know where the package is always whether it be at the warehouse, truck, etc?? I havent had any problems as of now but I guess **** like that isnt all that surprising. I just figured it would be easy to track down who is stealing stuff

DEFINITELY NOTICED THE WEIRD DRY CARBON FIBER… SHOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL AND GM PAIRS.. OTHER THAN THAT… :x

so was there anyone not able to get a pair here? usually other releases you see a bit more griefing
Na. Those are basically just concords. Praying JB DOES NOT release a horrible retro+ CW next year like this hideous all reds up there..eww. Hoping for SJs holiday 2015
pimp.gif

(It's time)
if it was a black and not a white midsole it be fire but im going with Space Jams next year. Marvin the Martian and Hare/Bugs 7s next year... just makes too much sense for JB to not... well...

Last edited:
I'm going to make a bold prediction and a say DMP XIs next year

Na. Those are basically just concords. Praying JB DOES NOT release a horrible retro+ CW next year like those hideous all reds up there..eww. Hoping for SJs holiday 2015 :pimp:.

(It's time)

Last edited:
The scumbags at UPS. I remember when I ordered the bred 4s, checked the online status of my delivery, I was waiting outside for the UPS guy the whole time. No one showed up. Status said delivered "LEFT ON PORCH". Long story short, never got my shoes, didn't get all my money back. I understand your concern.

Who did you order from to not get your money back ?

so was there anyone not able to get a pair here? usually other releases you see a bit more griefing

I copped a pair but wasnt able to get my size...

Granted I got drunk Friday and woke up at like 10:30

Sat on the phone with finish line for like 2 hours and got a sz11 to sell or trade for my size.

I'm more upset with myself.

Man u guys are paranoid about getting a package stolen or being lost and im paranoid bout having my order cancelled or if my order even went through? I got through on kickz uk site but no shipping info or anything just a order # and confirmation email. Anyone know if Kickz goes through most of the time or are they known to cancel orders?

that's very ******ed of Nike to list the shoe and size on the outside of the package now if true. That just screams, "hey, steal me!" Nike don't know the hungry grimey workers of ups? smh

F the shoegame man, i did a favor for this one dude a while back and now i ask him for a favor for the 11s and hes asking for resell price lol and the reason why is they are profitable. Honestly this **** suck because people are greedy nowadays

F the shoegame man, i did a favor for this one dude a while back and now i ask him for a favor for the 11s and hes asking for resell price lol and the reason why is they are profitable. Honestly this **** suck because people are greedy nowadays
#NoNewFriends.

i used to work @ ups years ago and boys were always lookin for the js...too easy to get out of the warehouse with some shoes....seen boys where em out weeks before RD...

I did too lol, fools used to steal everything from jewelery, cell phones, and some how knew which packages weed was being smuggled in. This one cat stole a flat screen tv one time.

Just sign up for UPS "My Choice" and have them held at your nearest UPS facility for will call pickup. Much safer way IMO.

i used to work @ ups years ago and boys were always lookin for the js...too easy to get out of the warehouse with some shoes....seen boys where em out weeks before RD...
I currently work at UPS and its pretty much impossible to steal **** and not get fired for it & get arrested, theirs cameras every where and i mean that.

@xCautioNx  were not all money hungry bruh bruh.

I did too lol, fools used to steal everything from jewelery, cell phones, and some how knew which packages weed was being smuggled in. This one cat stole a flat screen tv one time.
i dont know you but i do, please dont discuss what happens inside that warehouse...preload is slave work and boys are hungry...dont say no more cuz these boys would be worried...

Man u guys are paranoid about getting a package stolen or being lost and im paranoid bout having my order cancelled or if my order even went through? I got through on kickz uk site but no shipping info or anything just a order # and confirmation email. Anyone know if Kickz goes through most of the time or are they known to cancel orders?

I'd rather have my order cancelled than stolen. The process of reporting stolen packages is a *****.

Last edited:

I currently work at UPS and its pretty much impossible to steal **** and not get fired for it & get arrested, theirs cameras every where and i mean that.

@xCautioNx  were not all money hungry bruh bruh.
things must have changed drastically since i worked there...also! a lot of stuff goes on outside of that warehouse too...the drivers... 
alien.gif

@xCautioNx
 were not all money hungry bruh bruh.

didn't mean to offend my bad, it was also some years ago I worked there. But when I did.... man lol

I dont know exactly how all these shipping places work but isnt it easy to track down if a UPS/DHL/Fedex worker is stealing?? Dont they know where the package is always whether it be at the warehouse, truck, etc?? I havent had any problems as of now but I guess **** like that isnt all that surprising. I just figured it would be easy to track down who is stealing stuff

you would think that it pretty much became a he said/she said thing. I guess whatever the driver says is what's believed by the company.

Back
Top Bottom