12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yo for people with a Discover card, do you have to go through the discover deals link in order to get the 15% cash back at Nike.com? I ask because I didn't do that with the Columbias and I'm hoping that having a "NIKE.COM" purchase on my statement will activate my cash back bonus.

Thoughts?

Yo for people with a Discover card, do you have to go through the discover deals link in order to get the 15% cash back at Nike.com? I ask because I didn't do that with the Columbias and I'm hoping that having a "NIKE.COM" purchase on my statement will activate my cash back bonus.

Thoughts?
it's a link thru discover card, but you can always call them & they will credit you on cash back 15%

i did it twice already 

Im thinking they might do an oreo colorway or something crazy next year. I honestly hope we get a different Xmas model next year. Got a Job at $10 an hour off the books in central fl thats decent. Hope everybody got there pairs. Missed out on the last 3 years but ill have these. Chucks are still going strong, so there is no doubt in my mine he we will get all these mdels again in our lifetime again!!!!!
congrats!
View media item 1315729

btw, saw this on the interwebz
View media item 1315548:lol:

Nike just shipped my pair but my card wasn't charge is this normal?
nerd.gif
 free pair...keep us updated...someone gets free pairs every release...

I copped a pair but wasnt able to get my size...

Granted I got drunk Friday and woke up at like 10:30

Sat on the phone with finish line for like 2 hours and got a sz11 to sell or trade for my size.

I'm more upset with myself.

I was at work and missed out cuz i couldn't stay glued to computer at work....

Back
Top Bottom