12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Dont care bout the blue tint or the carbon fiber (kinda like the black/white checkered with the black pods) or the infrared jumpman on the tongue (although it really looks outta place) these will be copped!!! Hopefully for retail not resale

You'll just buy anything won't u

these look fresh, but not fresh enough to make me wear em. rather resell them and save up for another limited shoe

resellers are real bold these days.... I mean almost every thread I go to now I notice more and more people BLATANTLY talmbout what they gonna cop just to get rid of.

No more "trade bait" code switching. It's full frontal now.
That dude is just a troll, you shoulda seen him in the restock thread 
laugh.gif

can't wait to see all the people who cop these "early" through their "connections" aka some unofficial factory in China

why is jordan releasing a all white shoe in the winter by the time next summer comes the sole will be yellow just from sitting in my closet lol

yeah it's a "summer shoe" but that doesn't mean JB has to release them in the summer. A lot of of shoes are summer shoes.

And plus it's an 11 mid, so it would be very out of place for them to release in the summer

Just don't rock em till the summertime I guess? 
ohwell.gif

yeah it's a "summer shoe" but that doesn't mean JB has to release them in the summer. A lot of of shoes are summer shoes.

And plus it's an 11 mid, so it would be very out of place for them to release in the summer

Just don't rock em till the summertime I guess? 
ohwell.gif
yeah i know i want to get the laney 5's as a summer shoe, if i get a chance, still havn't copped the gamma 11's....sigh

why is jordan releasing a all white shoe in the winter by the time next summer comes the sole will be yellow just from sitting in my closet lol

They don't give a **** if you wreck them or not. Hopefully these are Bred numbers.

Did the numbers on the Gammas come in. I do not see them as much as I saw the Breds when those came out. Just wondering

They don't give a **** if you wreck them or not. Hopefully these are Bred numbers.

Did the numbers on the Gammas come in. I do not see them as much as I saw the Breds when those came out. Just wondering
Exactly. They release them around December because what's in December that ppl save all this money for????? Nike profits quick
And me and a few were just talkin about not seeing gammas that much. Coulda swore I saw somewhere that 750,000 pairs were sold but don't quote me on it.

agreed these my jb finale shoe so 2-3 is a must for these and blk/infrared vi and im out! I HOPE....

I feel you man, its the same for me.

Not much longer till I'm out!

:nerd:

Same here but I will return they ever retro the lightning 4s

My prediction is they could see a retro when its like the 30th anniversary of the 4.

But who knows.

I had to crack down on them when someone locally was getting rid of them for only $300.

vr7w9i.png

Last edited:
ill def come back for things like hare 7s and another pair of aqua 8s.... but i am so ready to be done with copping 2 releases a month... gotta break that hold jb got on me

agreed these my jb finale shoe so 2-3 is a must for these and blk/infrared vi and im out! I HOPE....
This!! after these ill probally double back to Grab Both 5Lab3 and them im out until they retro Space Jams. Cherry 16's & Copper 17 and or the Sonic and Sacramento 10's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom