12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

After owning my pair for 72 hours, I decided to sell them. Sold them for a number reasons. Plus the buyer wanted them for his son as a xmas gift, so that made me feel better letting them go some kid who wanted them more than I did. I may double back on them if I start to miss them and can find a pair close to retail. :rolleyes

After owning my pair for 72 hours, I decided to sell them. Sold them for a number reasons. Plus the buyer wanted them for his son as a xmas gift, so that made me feel better letting them go some kid who wanted them more than I did. I may double back on them if I start to miss them and can find a pair close to retail.
eyes.gif
That's what's up.

After owning my pair for 72 hours, I decided to sell them. Sold them for a number reasons. Plus the buyer wanted them for his son as a xmas gift, so that made me feel better letting them go some kid who wanted them more than I did. I may double back on them if I start to miss them and can find a pair close to retail. :rolleyes
NICE

Has anyone called FNL and gotten them to take off the shipping cost? I've done it in the past...not sure if it works out with these.

Something interesting happened and would like to share with the fam. Over the weekend, I was blessed with 3 pairs. FNL, FTL and Niketown SF. I inspected each pair for flaws and what not. I noticed that one pair had a different production date than the rest.

This is the pair in question.

The others were 06/14 to 07/14

So is it safe to say nike mixed in early pairs with the regular or am I just thinking too much
I was able to double up but one of my pairs has the same exact old production date. Safe to say their legit. Nike has been producing these since spring to throw that many pairs worldwide. Same exact reason why "SOME" early pairs were legit/stolen from factory's while everyone was denying their fake lol

Back
Top Bottom