12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Everybody complaining bout the quality please just go right ahead and send em my way for reTail plus ship.... Lol

Last edited:
just got my 2 pairs

cool shoe but i really HATE the color of the sole
sick.gif
you hate? ok ill take em

the whole quality thing is old now. not much to expect from JB> dudes out here talking like they buying designer shoes. get over it.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/12/...ot-trying-rob-man-air-jordan-11-legend-blues/

With the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue” having released this past weekend we hoped and crossed our fingers that everyone would be careful and safe out there among the crowds of people going after this release. Unfortunately there’s some tragic news to report regarding this release coming out of Township Mall in Dayton, Ohio.

Via WLWT5:
Police in Miami Township, in Montgomery County, said Jawaad Jabbar, 16, was at the Dayton Mall Saturday with some other teens attempting to get a pair of new, limited-release Air Jordan’s that were going on sale.​
When he failed to get in line in time to get a pair of shoes, police said, Jabbar decided to rob someone who had the shoes. He approached two men just outside the mall and showed a gun, police said.

Sgt. Jay Phares said that one of the men Jabbar tried to rob also had a handgun, which he pulled out and fired one time. Jabbar was struck by the bullet and was pronounced dead a short time later.

“This was a random act of ‘I want something that person has and I’m going to take it from them by any means,’” Phares said.

The man who shot Jabbar has a concealed carry permit, Phares said. He said the CCW holder may have violated mall policy if he had the gun in the mall, but that determination wasn’t part of the police department’s investigation.
We’re really at a loss for words when we see a story like this. It’s crazy to see how far some people can go over a pair of SHOES! Sad to see such a young kid die over a senseless crime.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/12/...ot-trying-rob-man-air-jordan-11-legend-blues/

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.kicksonfire.com/release/air-jordan-11-legend-blue/[/URL]"]

With the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue” having released this past weekend we hoped and crossed our fingers that everyone would be careful and safe out there among the crowds of people going after this release. Unfortunately there’s some tragic news to report regarding this release coming out of Township Mall in Dayton, Ohio.
Via

Not trying to be insensitive but he asked for it going that route over kicks. Should be a lesson to the rest of the stick up kids. **** around and get smoked

Just got my pair.

Initially, they look great. IMO, to the eye, they are dope.

On the foot,VERY disappointed :x . They feel awkward, flimsy, thin, cheap (I know, remasters soon), uncomfortable! Not like they used to be! :smh:

They will probably suck for basketball like the other Jordan retro's I've tried out :smh: but only time will tell!

FNL & EB should puurs put on hold for pick up tomorrow. Not taking no risk. SP shipped all my packages but call to confirm if it was me. :lol: SP give 2 ***** about 1 per customer.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...-mall-had-troubled-past-but-was-making/njYn5/

His local area is obviously painting him in a different light. Didnt have to get like this but what can you say really.
MIDDLETOWN —

Family, friends and school officials painted a different picture Monday than the troubled past of a 16-year-old Middletown High School student who was shot and killed Saturday while trying to rob a man of the tennis shoes he purchased.

Police said the fatal shooting of Jawaad “JJ” Jabbar happened after a limited release of Air Jordans at the Dayton Mall in Miami Twp. They said three Middletown juveniles, including Jawaad, were unable to purchase the $200 gym shoes so they attempted to rob a man who had just bought a pair. One of the juveniles displayed a firearm outside the mall, and the man they attempted to rob shot once and killed Jawaad, police said. The man had a valid concealed carry permit through Ohio, police said.

No one has been formally charged, but the two other juveniles involved in the attempted robbery are in custody, police said.

All three of the teens are students at MHS, school officials said.

Jawaad’s father, Wallace Jabbar, when contacted Monday night by phone, was hesitant to talk about the shooting, but said he was “obviously devastated” by his son’s death. He was out of town working, he said, then his phone went dead.

One of the MHS students there at the time of the mall shooting was cited for a misdemeanor charge in April 2013 for bringing what officers thought was a handgun to the high school. The school resource officer was told the teen was in possession of a gun, but further investigation indicated it was a pellet gun that resembled a semi-automatic handgun, according to police.

In May 2012, the other teen was given a criminal summons by police after being involved, along with two other boys, in a disturbance in the Dollar Store on North University. They were asked by the store manager to leave the day before because they caused a disturbance, but returned to the store, began cursing at the store manager and throwing a bottle that hit two patrons, according to the police report.

This newspaper is not naming the other two teens pending formal charges possibly being filed.

Jawaad moved to the Middletown City Schools District from Columbus earlier this school year, and was a sophomore on the football team, school officials said. Earlier this year, he was charged with petty theft for allegedly stealing Pop Tarts, two plates of fried chicken, a Snickers bar and a plate of sushi from Kroger, 3420 Towne Blvd., according to Middletown police reports obtained by this newspaper. Two other juveniles and MHS football players were charged with petty theft, according to police reports.

Jawaad also was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly punching a Hamilton High School student at a basketball game, and he was in possession of a “small baggie of marijuana,” while at school, according to police reports.

The Rev. Michael Bailey, pastor at Faith United Church and linkage coordinator at MHS, said Jawaad has been suspended at least twice for his actions. Bailey said he was “blown away” when he heard Jawaad, a soft-spoken student, was allegedly involved in an attempted robbery over a pair of tennis shoes.

“How did I miss this?” Bailey asked. “I never saw this coming.”

He said losing a life over a pair of shoes shows how materialistic our society has become.

“It’s like, ‘I got mine. What about you?’” Bailey said.

Ladonna Matthers, one of Jawaad’s cousin, spoke with his father about the deadly shooting.

“He’s very heartbroken; it’s tragic,” said Matthers, who said Wallace Jabbar was out of town working on Monday. “This is very unfortunate. He’s very polite and well mannered, he likes video games…a good kid. Unfortunately, he got caught up in something that ended his life.”

Matthers said she never knew Jawaad was involved in criminal incidents.

“Very surprised to hear about this,” said Matthers. “Regardless like I said of anybody’s past or anything he’s a 16-year-old child.”

She said Jabbar’s father often worked long hours to provide for his family. “It’s important we keep a hold of our youth, because he’s not the only one, so many around here that has died over drugs or money or trivial (things) they have no opportunity so they get lost in other things.”

Jabbar was a sophomore at Middletown High School,

This newspaper contacted Jawaad’s mother on Monday, but she had no comment.

A neighbor of Jabbar, who wanted to remain anonymous, said Jawaad “had a special place in his heart to care for dogs.”

She said her son was at the Dayton Mall with Jawaad on Saturday, but declined to comment about the shooting or say if her son was in custody. She said Jawaad and her son are good friends and on the Middies football team.

James Murphy’s 15- and 17-year-old sons were also friends with Jawaad. His oldest son played football with him.

“We’re all upset. We feel bad for him. He was a real good friend of ours; he stayed here and spent the night,” said Murphy. “Hurt my heart to hear it happened. Never heard about no drugs, none of that. It was hard to hear he had passed away.”

MHS Principal Carmela Cotter said she was “crushed” by the student’s death because Jawaad had shown so much potential.

“He was just growing, maturing,” she said. “He had some trouble, but he was making the right strides. This just breaks our heart.”

Cotter said she feels for the “entire Middie family.” Cotter said today’s youth are growing up in a “dangerous and precarious situation.”

“These are harsh times,” she said. “These kids appear to be so big on the outside, but they’re little inside. They are having to cope with so much.”

Middletown City Schools Superintendent Sam Ison said he was “very saddened” to hear about the student’s passing.

On Saturday, when news spread of the death, Ison said some of the city’s ministers attended the girls basketball game because MHS players were upset.

He said if students need counseling ministers will be “ready to go” at the high school.

Monday was the first day of Christmas break for the district.

In response to this shooting and the death last week of a student at Marshall High School in Middletown, there will be a community forum at 3 p.m. today at the Robert “Sonny: Hill Community Center, 800 Lafayette Ave. The event is open to all youth and concerned community members.

On Friday, William “Brandon” Sheek II, a 17-year-old junior at Marshall High School, a charter school in Middletown, was killed while walking to his early-morning shift at Sonic on Dixie Highway. After work, Sheek planned to walk down Ohio 122/Roosevelt Boulevard and attend classes at Marshall where Principal Chuck Hall praised him for his high academic standards.

All these people talking about
Stitching off this or that 23 crooked
Maaaan who the hell cares
what u think gonna happen when u wear them
That they gonna stay perfect
I have never in my whole entire life looked at someone walking past me on the street and said
"Maaaan look at that missing stitch on his shoe"
Y'all complain about every ******* thing I swear
Y'all talk about quality knowing damn well what y'all should expect
Y'all could have left them on the shelves for people who are actually gonna wear them or not be trippin off a crooked 23
Or missing stitch
I can't WAIT to see these remastered threads when y'all complain about each and every release
If this shoe is 200 and it's of normal quality
What's the difference paying 190 or whatever the price is for these remastered
And I'm not trippin I got a pair
But I'm not gonna ***** about dumb stuff like I've seen each and every Jordan thread the past few years

Back
Top Bottom