12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

my nike order wasnt suppose to arrive til the 29th. I just received it, said 3 day select ... that was pretty quick. i had the reg 5 day shipping selected. oh well, made my day!

Geeze, even when they buy it from b&m retailer they still find the smallest thing to freak out about.

Last edited:

Got mines through FTL. I wont have them until the 29th because I selected standard shipping.....
I paid for 3-4 day shipping and mine says estimated delivery is 12/29…. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Anyone having issues with their Finishline tracking. Mine shows no movement, just a label was created and they were supposed to be delivered today, but nothing. UPS has no clue, since it isn't in their system. Finishline is telling me, they don't know and they can offer me a refund. Anyone have this issue with finishline. Will the shoes show up eventually?

they don't even seem like carbon fiber to me anymore
laugh.gif

its like each year, the material and paint job degrades more and more. to the point that I saw it and kept it moving
laugh.gif
and NDC and JB knows that no body cares.. just update the price.. change a color here and there. charge 25 more a year... make the release more hyped.. get more violence on the news.. make our shoe more important than empowerment.. that you need this shoe that you will fight for them. :frown:

3-4 day shipping from saturday is 3-4 business days and doesn't include processing time. The 29th is well within that range, especially because of the Christmas holiday.

Back
Top Bottom