12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My pair came today from FNL! UPS told me it wouldn't be here until tomorrow when it talked to them yesterday. So it was a nice surprise to hear a knock on the door and get the shoes.

They sure do fit right in to this collection.

All pairs get rocked multiple times a year. I love every single pair & get compliments every time I wear one of them.The sneaker gods were looking out for me to be able to cop all of them for retail.

I do think i'm going to take a hiatus for a while from collecting and just enjoy what I have. All J's, especially in OG colorways in particular, are becoming a huge pain in the *** to get. I remember calling my local FNL the night before the Space Jams released in 09 and was able to reserve a pair just like that. 

Even though it shows my signup date was this month. I've been lurking on this forum since 08. Which make me a grade A lurker.lol. I regret not creating a account earlier and being more involved in the community because just like any forum there are good people on them. This forum is no different.

I want to thank everybody in this forum for their help & information on all shoe releases because without it I wouldn't have half the shoes I currently own. I also hope everybody gets whatever pair they are trying to get. Nothing replaces that feeling when you open the shoe box and a fresh pair of shoes are staring back at you. 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. 

3-4 day shipping from saturday is 3-4 business days and doesn't include processing time. The 29th is well within that range, especially because of the Christmas holiday.
Dang, didn't think about that… Especially the processing time part. What a waste of money lol. 

I know it's been said before, but they went way over the top on tissue paper in this box.
laugh.gif
worked out perfect for me, i have a pair of air maxes that had no paper in the box. now theyre covered in at least 3 trees worth 
nthat.gif

Just a note on the shipping. I ordered 2 from FNL and 1 from NDC EU didn't pay for upgraded shipping. 1 from FNL came today the other 1 from them says tomorrow but the 1 from EU is also gonna be here tomorrow. So whether its a few states away or a whole ocean and continent away it gets there when it gets there

my nike order wasnt suppose to arrive til the 29th. I just received it, said 3 day select ... that was pretty quick. i had the reg 5 day shipping selected. oh well, made my day!
I'm out here in vallejo, mine still says 29th. Patience i guess...

i ordered a pair from caliroots and received an email saying:

we are sorry us10 is sold out...... BUT we have a 10.5 just for you.

I had ordered a sz 10 because thats the only one they had, i really needed a 10.5 or 11 so it worked out for me! Nike order came in, caliroots with the assist of the YEAR, homies pair for retail came in and my homie memphis with the friends and family price on another. I hope I can find someone to trade for 1 pair of gammas!

This release turned out to be great for me. that 5 hrs of website clicking and patience paid off

Seems to me that most everyone got a pair. Anyone have an idea on production numbers compared to Breds? (Not just guessing out your ...)

I think you're pretty safe to say, that if you bought your shoes from an authorized retailer, then they're legit.

I might be late but how do u get free shipping from FNL? I had one pair ordered online and one phone order thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom