12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This was my first pair of 11's since 2001 Black and red's. I must say I thought you guys were nuts when you said quality has gone down but I must say it's a night and day difference. The ankle padding is so thin and hard in the 2014 compared to the old ones . The patent leather is no where near as thick. One thing I do really like is the blue tint to the sole it reminds me of the OG. All in all I do like these just wish they were on par with my 2001 retros.

You understand!

I'm thinking about selling mine just because of this, they are still sitting in the box.

My last Jordan retro's I bought I returned to Nike. Its a joke, the quality feels like a $20 walmart shoe....do these even have nike air :x :smh: ?

Padding is super thin, insole is ROCK HARD. Leather, super thin. Cheap materials all around :smh:

So disappointed!

Damn for $200 I could be wearing some Prada or Ferragamo on discount. Some quality, some Todds.

I'm a person who hates getting ripped off, if I pay quality price I better get a quality product, and nike better change around because as of recent, I've been buying everything Under Armour.

Last edited:
what a dummy. seriously.. everyone these days talking about join dates and post counts. seriously... most of these posts coming from people joining 2012+. lmao.

anyways read the rules, and live with the consequences. lets keep NT clean people!
I been a member since '03 as well, Been looking around since the 2001 cool grey release I just didn't have the time to transfer my old acount to here. Sucks.

Y'all freaking me out how am I gonna get fakes from nike.com :frown:
Rookie what the hell is wrong with you.  NDC is not in the business of bootlegging their own shoes and selling them off as legit. 

mean.gif

I don't believe European boxes have the MSRP due to the different currencies in use.
Correct, European boxes do not have the MSRP on the box tag.  Also, the insoles of European pairs have a different stickers than the usual size sticker due to differences in European sizing as well.  The sticker is a textile sticker instead.
Incorrect, first statement is right, last statement is wrong. Only difference on the shoe is there's a stick on the insole, friggin irritating to get off at times and even more if you leave it on and the glue starts to make your socks stick to it.

Wrong. Dude was correct for sure.

Why would overseas pairs have a US size sticker when their sizes are different?
They DO have a different sticker instead.
Because all stickers have US, UK and Euro sizing on there. Considering I'm from the UK and have many shoes from the UK and the labels aren't different I would say I know what I'm talking about.

Some times u get invoices some times you dont. If u ordered from Nike then stop worrying. You ordered on RD so theres no way for all that return n switch nonsense.

Gettin those legends out was a long day for NDC the last thing they were worried about was printing all those invoices. If u really need one chat with a rep and theyll email you one.

Same goes for FTL and other major ones. They dont always include them as well as return labels. Just wasted materials mostly

Generic receipts are pre printed and then put in box for XI's so they can ship quicker. They probably just forgot to throw one in.

Leave the kid alone 
laugh.gif

Some times u get invoices some times you dont. If u ordered from Nike then stop worrying. You ordered on RD so theres no way for all that return n switch nonsense.

Gettin those legends out was a long day for NDC the last thing they were worried about was printing all those invoices. If u really need one chat with a rep and theyll email you one.

Same goes for FTL and other major ones. They dont always include them as well as return labels. Just wasted materials mostly
Have you ever got a pair of shoes without a receipt? 

Generic receipts are pre printed and then put in box for XI's so they can ship quicker. They probably just forgot to throw one in.

Leave the kid alone 
laugh.gif
Normally I agree.  But come on man, you are ordering on RD directly from the manufacturer and are asking if the shoes are fake?  LOL

Back
Top Bottom