12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

man things have gotten this bad we questioning pairs for NDC...................

man thats up there with dude trying to trade a sz 18 for a 8.... 

well not the same but in the ball park :rofl:

And people saying the delivery man could have swapped them :lol:

LMAO @ sz 18 for a 8...dude got clowned so hard. felt bad but he asked for it.

sucks to get a pre yellowed pair :frown: sorry famb

I don't get why people think this/he is soooo cool
eyes.gif

Got my NDC pair lil while ago.. Lookin good. :nthat: They did slap the "contents" label on mine with model #. But it's all good, FNL "pear" Mon..

I tell yall what ...if the delivery man swapped my shoes out for fakes, then he deserve my joints b/c that's too damn elaborate for someone to come up with just for a pear of Js. :lol:

I tell yall what ...if the delivery man swapped my shoes out for fakes, then he deserve my joints b/c that's too damn elaborate for someone to come up with just for a pear of Js. :lol:

Yea man. Dude just happens to have his size sitting in his truck lol

I tell yall what ...if the delivery man swapped my shoes out for fakes, then he deserve my joints b/c that's too damn elaborate for someone to come up with just for a pear of Js.
laugh.gif
I heard there is a UPS driver conspiracy, and they have storage lockers set up all over the country where they can swap out the legit LB for fakes and once they control the entire supply of real LB 11's they will ransom them all off for $1000 each. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
got my shipment from SoleHeaven today.  ... talk about lightning service > NDC

Last edited:
This is thread has become absolutely ridiculous, if I wasn't lookin for my girls size 6, I would have to unsubcribe. :smh:

I heard there is a UPS driver conspiracy, and they have storage lockers set up all over the country where they can swap out the legit LB for fakes and once they control the entire supply of real LB 11's they will ransom them of for $1000 each. :evil:
You've said too much already, RIP.....:tongue:

I heard there is a UPS driver conspiracy, and they have storage lockers set up all over the country where they can swap out the legit LB for fakes and once they control the entire supply of real LB 11's they will ransom them all off for $1000 each. :evil:  

:lol: I wish someone would do that to those ugly KDs, seriously.

Had to do some last minute shopping so as im leaving i tell the sitter that i have some packages coming and she has to sign for one. If you need to go do something let me know she says that they have something coming in the mail too and since it's raining she doesn't want to leave it outside i said no problem if you get a tracking alert call me and ill go to there house and pick it up. So im finishing up my stuff and get a text oh i just missed the DHL guy i hope it wasn't something that you needed today. Smh it was my 11s for nike EU now i have to wait and hope they make it back to me

Had to do some last minute shopping so as im leaving i tell the sitter that i have some packages coming and she has to sign for one. If you need to go do something let me know she says that they have something coming in the mail too and since it's raining she doesn't want to leave it outside i said no problem if you get a tracking alert call me and ill go to there house and pick it up. So im finishing up my stuff and get a text oh i just missed the DHL guy i hope it wasn't something that you needed today. Smh it was my 11s for nike EU now i have to wait and hope they make it back to me

why wouldnt they make it back to you?

This was my first pair of 11's since 2001 Black and red's. I must say I thought you guys were nuts when you said quality has gone down but I must say it's a night and day difference. The ankle padding is so thin and hard in the 2014 compared to the old ones . The patent leather is no where near as thick. One thing I do really like is the blue tint to the sole it reminds me of the OG. All in all I do like these just wish they were on par with my 2001 retros.

That era ended wit the DMP ss

So my FNL  tracking hasn't been updated since "order processed ready for ups." I called today & they said they would investigate. Any ideas ?

that lil dipped when you directly asked her not to ... smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom