12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

View media item 1319847
For example, 2009 True Blue 3s. Label isn't any different, still has US first, UK second and Euro last. Jordans aren't produced in England, they come from the same factory as some shoes shipped to the US.

Have you ever got a pair of shoes without a receipt? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Ripped. Thanks man, these are my first 11s and I am new into the sneaker game. I was having a mini anxiety attack when I couldn't find the receipt
OMG LOL.. YOU.  BOUGHT.  THEM.  DIRECTLY.  FROM.  NIKE!!

There's no way you can honestly convince me that you think Nike sold you fake shoes lol.. come on

[thread="581329"] [/thread]

Ripped. Thanks man, these are my first 11s and I am new into the sneaker game. I was having a mini anxiety attack when I couldn't find the receipt
nah, you're good.. enjoy them :smokin
Not trying to give you another attack but.. the mail man could swap them for fakes, you got no receipt so the mail man was probably like eff it, can't return them anyways so he'll have no choice but to wear em.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Seeing all the successful on-hand pics, the more salty I get for forgetting the release :lol:

Sweet pick-ups everyone that has a pair[emoji]128077[/emoji]

doesnt matter if you joined in 2000 or 2014. that ish is old.. who cares.

anyways nike sending fakes? come on now. I have gotten shoes without receipt from them and I could care less. just be thankful you got the shoes! you want a receipt? I'll photo copy mine for you if you an 11. lmao

happy holidays NT!

man things have gotten this bad we questioning pairs for NDC...................

man thats up there with dude trying to trade a sz 18 for a 8.... 

well not the same but in the ball park 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom