12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My pair from finish line came today in the mail. I'm very happy with them no complaints from me. This was my first pick up since the grapes. The soles on my older xi are getting reglued that's why there off
sick group pic! 

Anybody try hooping on them yet? Material feels too stiff.

I didn't have plans on using them for ball, but then I saw the UNC-OSU game. :lol:
I wouldn't play in these, 1 game and a few scrapes and that's it lol. I mean they are basketball shoes but the players have easy access to mutiples.

Actually wouldn't mind the scrapes and scuffs. I'm more concerned about the comfort (or lack thereof).

Anyone else's pairs come with weird waviness in the patent leather at the toe? Maybe I don't notice it on gammas because they are black, but a couple pairs I have seen have this 14 yr old that needs proactive looke to them.

Comes in here, saw someone thought they got fakes from NIKE.COM lmao like really
of course fam, after all they made in the same factory 
roll.gif

These horror stories about ups are always crazy. Glad I mail mine to a ups holding spot. What's the extra 5 dollars

Both my pair doesn't have the stamp. Shiekh and END pair. Most likely this release didn't have a stamp on it
There are legit retail pairs out there that don't have stamps.  You shouldn't be too alarmed if your pair doesn't have a stamp, especially if you bought it from a major chain.

Whats the verdict on your soles...NDC pair is a lil more aqua bluish vs FTL pair thats more of lighter aqua bluish...you gotta go out into the sun to see the variation.

I was expecting my 11s today from nike. Wife just called me that I got delivered someone elses package from amazon.com. on my tracking number it shows it was delivered. Guess the ups guy got me.

Turned out good tonight I went to the address from the box I recieved and asked if they got my package by accident and turned out he did get my package. So I got my 11s after all!!

Merry Christmas

Turned out good tonight I went to the address from the box I recieved and asked if they got my package by accident and turned out he did get my package. So I got my 11s after all!!

Merry Christmas
Same thing happened to me but with Fed Ex. They delivered my shoes to my neighbor down the street by accident.

Got my pair today. First pair of re-retro XIs :pimp:

Missed out on every XI release since 09 :smh: :lol:

Never should have sold my 01 Columbias

Had to do some last minute shopping so as im leaving i tell the sitter that i have some packages coming and she has to sign for one. If you need to go do something let me know she says that they have something coming in the mail too and since it's raining she doesn't want to leave it outside i said no problem if you get a tracking alert call me and ill go to there house and pick it up. So im finishing up my stuff and get a text oh i just missed the DHL guy i hope it wasn't something that you needed today. Smh it was my 11s for nike EU now i have to wait and hope they make it back to me
How do u order from nike eu???
I thought they don't ship internationally
Teach me wise one :nerd:

Turned out good tonight I went to the address from the box I received and asked if they got my package by accident and turned out he did get my package. So I got my 11s after all!!

Merry Christmas
Same thing happened to me but with Fed Ex. They delivered my shoes to my neighbor down the street by accident.
same thing with me. the ups guy delivered to my neighbor across the street. you figure they should know not to deliver an odd number address to the even numbered side.

i chatted with UPS, they hired a bunch of seasonal workers called "helpers" to help with the thanksgiving and Xmas deliveries. i don't think those guys put much diligence into their work. the usual ups guy is always on point. I can always hear his bumping music as his comes down the street.
laugh.gif

i chatted with UPS, they hired a bunch of seasonal workers called "helpers" to help with the thanksgiving and Xmas deliveries. i don't think those guys put much diligence into their work. the usual ups guy is always on point. I can always hear his bumping music as his comes down the street. :lol:

Yeah, I noticed the guy delivering in my neighborhood yesterday was in one of those rental u-haul trucks..

I see that collection but where's the 11' Annies  -  People sleeping on them.

I regret selling mine!

Back
Top Bottom