12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

that lil dipped when you directly asked her not to ... smh

Its my brothers wife so I can't get to mad. But i with her for a while saying that it was an engagement ring for my girl and that she has ruined Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas guys and gals hope all the 11s are under your xmas trees

Last edited:
got mine in from ndc today… in hand i decided to keep… for now
roll.gif
i love the "congrats on being the owner of a jordan 11 retro" like is this an accomplishment
laugh.gif
 anyway i mess w them… need the pantones tho

HAVENT BEEN IN THIS THREAD IN DAYS LOL… THIS PLACE WAS FUN AS HELL LEADING UP TO THE RELEASE

the GM game got folks scared to buy anything....... 

dudes going to be like its a raffle imma need an extra 100 resell 

My connect dropped mines off today. No standing in line, no raffle, just had to pay retail. Couldn't be more happy with them
pimp.gif

My all time favorite shoe, obtained for the third time.
laugh.gif

no shade on ur pair but its crazy how the lighting can the white look dull as crap... 

i assume in ur pic that's due to the interior lighting most folks have soft white bulbs in their homes 

i don't really understand all the people saying these are a let down in hand… i w them
cause they wasn't limited enough for their taste 

and now they can proudly say they let them go for 100 over retail and act like they did someone a favor in that process, which for some was the agenda all along

humble brag
then the flip 
on to the next one

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1319847
For example, 2009 True Blue 3s. Label isn't any different, still has US first, UK second and Euro last. Jordans aren't produced in England, they come from the same factory as some shoes shipped to the US.

The LABELS are different than the STICKERS. A label is NOT a sticker.
US
View media item 1319868
INTERNATIONAL
View media item 1319873

Correct, European boxes do not have the MSRP on the box tag.  Also, the insoles of European pairs have a different stickers than the usual size sticker due to differences in European sizing as well.

:lol: I thought he meant the sizing label since American pairs don't have sizing on the sticker. That's the irritating sticker on the insoles I was talking about though.

Last edited:
man i been here for the past couple of 11 releases and the amount of questions that make you question humanity are crazy

if they ever release remastered space jams 

dudes are going to wounder is the NDC site real or a hacked site or if someone is making a fake links or posting fake links 

I was expecting my 11s today from nike. Wife just called me that I got delivered someone elses package from amazon.com. on my tracking number it shows it was delivered. Guess the ups guy got me.

I was expecting my 11s today from nike. Wife just called me that I got delivered someone elses package from amazon.com. on my tracking number it shows it was delivered. Guess the ups guy got me.
this is why you mail it to a job not home.. people are grinching these days.

Back
Top Bottom