12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got my pair in today and i am really happy with the quality, surprisingly. I also think they look a lot better in person.

lmaoooo yall gettin got by ups, yall think it was a joke those boys love yall for making it so easy

The Interview Movie > Legend Blue 11s
james_franco_opening_gala_unmasking_resnick_1avk2f7bqewl.jpg

who ready for de remaster air jordans?! i am!!!! they better be on point too now that they goin to increase di price on them!

Do you guys know what time jimmy jazz in ny opens up for restock of Legend blue 11?
Normally the one on the ave opens at 10, m-sat, but times depends on the locations.
:smh: @ backpack for doing a restock on christmas morning.

Last edited:
I do think these fit bigger than other 11s, size 12 concord lows and gammas were both super uncomfortable while these were snug yet good. I normally need to size up to 13, cause grabbing the 12.5 is so hard, Not with these though.

my FNL pair doesn't have a stamp on them. They official i know that, but did they not stamp the box on this release or did mine just get missed?

I was expecting my 11s today from nike. Wife just called me that I got delivered someone elses package from amazon.com. on my tracking number it shows it was delivered. Guess the ups guy got me.
Wife might be trying to surprise you maybe?

What should I do NT FAM?
Wife might be trying to surprise you maybe?

Na man I just got home and I got an amazon box delivered I already called nike and ups. Nike already put a tracker on my package. And ups rep said someone from ups will call me friday morning

Anybody try hooping on them yet? Material feels too stiff.

I didn't have plans on using them for ball, but then I saw the UNC-OSU game. :lol:

Anybody try hooping on them yet? Material feels too stiff.

I didn't have plans on using them for ball, but then I saw the UNC-OSU game. :lol:
I wouldn't play in these, 1 game and a few scrapes and that's it lol. I mean they are basketball shoes but the players have easy access to mutiples.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I thought he meant the sizing label since American pairs don't have sizing on the sticker. That's the irritating sticker on the insoles I was talking about though.
Lol I did mention that the sticker was on the insole and that it was a textile sticker.  All good though...we're here to spread knowledge about sneakers and help each other out, not argue with each other.

:lol: I thought he meant the sizing label since American pairs don't have sizing on the sticker. That's the irritating sticker on the insoles I was talking about though.
Lol I did mention that the sticker was on the insole and that it was a textile sticker.  All good though...we're here to spread knowledge about sneakers and help each other out, not argue with each other.
Yeah, you threw me off when you said the sizing sticker was different.

I do think these fit bigger than other 11s, size 12 concord lows and gammas were both super uncomfortable while these were snug yet good. I normally need to size up to 13, cause grabbing the 12.5 is so hard, Not with these though.
they are definitley bigger..noticed the same thing..very odd

For anyone that ordered from SNS and got shipping confirmation, does tracking work for you yet? Whenever I click on the tracking number it takes me to fedex tracking, but it gives me an invalid. 

Back
Top Bottom