12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Thursday is new years eve and Friday is new years. UPS is recognizing those holidays.
 i forgot about that 
laugh.gif
   looks like next week then.. no rush tho since i have my pair from ndc allready

Guess they will get a call today Imma need a gift card or something that's a dang shame...... Yall should have been canceled lol

Joining the Hanon shipped party, my tracking says guaranteed delivery for 1/5 right now. Let's see if they can beat their estimate.

You sure a 6 is a us size 6.5? I'm pretty sure it's a us size 7

Big J you still right---if it's junior sizing/BG sizing 6uk = 6.5

When it's men's sizing 6Uk= 7

You know I know :lol: Learned all this stuff over the summer prepping for WTLs :lol: :lol:

:lol: I don't travel down the gs overseas route much. Kinda crazy that the conversion isn't the same for kids and gs.

I learned the hard way on uk sizing. I remember ordering the black cement 3s from size.uk in a 9.5. Dat 10.5 came in and had me in my feelings. Add the fact that the box was crushed in the mail and I barely got my money back.

:lol: I don't travel down the gs overseas route much. Kinda crazy that the conversion isn't the same for kids and gs.

I learned the hard way on uk sizing. I remember ordering the black cement 3s from size.uk in a 9.5. Dat 10.5 came in and had me in my feelings. Add the fact that the box was crushed in the mail and I barely got my money back.

for the most part the conversion holds up---it's just that a 7 is both kids and men's now. Smh. I hate how they fit differently too. This size 7 XI is prolly gon' fit me like size 8... dammit man I legit forgot the name of those Lebrons.....

King Crowns! Those :lol:

Last edited:
Lisa had like 3 pairs of socks, 2 insoles, and some force fields to get those to fit :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom