12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

dang sucks to hear so many people's pairs are getting canceled---in lighter news I'm hearing there will be some restocks coming so you'll get your pairs soon enough

dang sucks to hear so many people's pairs are getting canceled---in lighter news I'm hearing there will be some restocks coming so you'll get your pairs soon enough

Can't be boosting hope like that :lol:
Only a handful of people that didn't coo the first time really get in on restocks.

Can't be boosting hope like that
laugh.gif

Only a handful of people that didn't coo the first time really get in on restocks.
fool's hope lol

a lot more in store restocks then online ones coming within the next two months. but then again I don't really see how people struck out on these. with the right amount of patience, you could've gotten through.

a lot more in store restocks then online ones coming within the next two months. but then again I don't really see how people struck out on these. with the right amount of patience, you could've gotten through.
amen, I'm keeping my four pairs on ice, ROI going to be nice after a year fo rme.

dang man ol' negative nancies :lol:

I've seen gamma restocked enough times; only ppl I could see really feeling hopeless are GS sizes cuz those rarely if ever get restocked.

Man I know of a restock happening 1/1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'M SCHLEEP DOH [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

dang man ol' negative nancies
laugh.gif

I've seen gamma restocked enough times; only ppl I could see really feeling hopeless are GS sizes cuz those rarely if ever get restocked.

Man I know of a restock happening 1/1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'M SCHLEEP DOH [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]
Restock ain't happening on Legend Blue's, Nike gotta keep demand up high for 2015 11's, rumor is space jams

Boo hooo... 24segon canceled my friends sz 11 order. Didn't send him a confirmation. Just today they deleted his order from the websites history. Card still charged. Shame on them. Good thing I was able to help him thanks to finishline. Who said to try at that site?

Boo hooo... 24segon canceled my friends sz 11 order. Didn't send him a confirmation. Just today they deleted his order from the websites history. Card still charged. Shame on them. Good thing I was able to help him thanks to finishline. Who said to try at that site?
I don't understand why people even bother trying to buy shoes at these shops, for me it's either FNL/NDC or bust, with so many GM/Replica pairs out there it's not worth it to take a chance.

Waiting on this ups truck to pull up. What a long nine days it has been for me lol...Who got in their pairs today from finishline?

6 raffles, Finishline and Nike.com at 8 am on RD. That's how you could strike out. People with jobs/lives tend to only have so much time BRUH

@AGzie were they icey? I heard some people complain about them already yellowing?

They're still pretty blue, almost identical to my NDC pair. Kind of a greenish color on the back peak. Won't take long in TX to yellow, my Concord lows (worn) from May are already yellowed.

Back
Top Bottom