12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

carpel (spelling) tunnel trying to buy shoes :lol:
:rofl: I know exactly what you mean.

This is what my fingers feel like they are doing once all links go live and trying to type all my info as quick as I can :lol:

2u7qaua.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my pair from EB, and I must say I am extremely satisfied. Thankful I was able to cop.

I wouldn't mind at all getting a second pair on restocks.

Same here. Took me 2 and half hours to get them in cart.
damn. I actually checked out at 930. Checked out at 950 on the black infrareds. I'm only using 4glte on a phone and not using wifi.

Last edited:
DsG giving us all the D!! Called them a few days ago and got no where with their cs. Emailed them and got the processing and soon to ship. Checked my account this morning and saw the cancel....
I went from 3 orders to all cancellations... 2 euro over sells and this DsG no vaseline.
Oh well...

Congrats.

After UPS had my package in Houston for 3 days, they made a mistake and sent it to La Marque, TX. Now they have to send it back to Houston and hopefully i get them tomorrow if not It will be here next week.  >:
damn. Now that's messed up. U been waiting since the 20th also?

Looks like Finishline has no clue where my pair is. The manager had no answers to give. They have ordered a "tracer" to investigate what happened, but not too hopeful about that. Sucks.

My girl pair from NDC just got delivered by UPS. Minor quality control defects but overall still a pretty clean sneaker.

My girl pair from NDC just got delivered by UPS. Minor quality control defects but overall still a pretty clean sneaker.
Mind detailing what those QC problems are?
bruh I'm over here with t mobile service with no wifi battling online. And winning.
That's crazy. I have Tmo as well and it was going in and out of 3G where I was at, useless. I have a Nexus 4 so the highest speed I can get is HSPA+ (not 4G).

Last edited:
That's crazy. I have Tmo as well and it was going in and out of 3G where I was at, useless. I have a Nexus 4 so the highest speed I can get is HSPA+ (not 4G).
Yea thats prob the problem. All u need is just a faster phone. A 4GLTE phone and id bet youd get much better results. I'm just on a galaxy s4. Nothing really fancy. I actually just bought the phone a few months ago just to be able to have more success online lol.

Last edited:
I hate to "brag" about a pair of shoes I know were difficult to cop and know others striked out, but man I really do love them. My favorite CW on the 11s. More than makes up for my disappointment on the Black Infrared 6s.

I just hope these will last another 13 years before the next drop.

Is there a way to fade the sole? The sole is too blue. Annoyingly so. Wouldn't even mind it slight yellow. Not the Orange rusty tho, I'm sure if it Sat in water, that would happen.

Is there a way to fade the sole? The sole is too blue. Annoyingly so. Wouldn't even mind it slight yellow. Not the Orange rusty tho, I'm sure if it Sat in water, that would happen.

Don't worry, just wear them and they'll surely fade to yellow all by themselves.

Last edited:
[quote="Nemesis, post: 22326280"]

Mind detailing what those QC problems are

[GALLERY="media, 1326958"][/GALLERY]

Don't know what went wrong here

Takes alot of patience and button pressing. Only place I ordered from all year.

Just got mine in from EB also. And also EB is my go to. 99% I get through with any release that I try on. Had a slight hiccup with the GOF pack tho. Got em in my cart but took too long checking out I guess. Still ended up getting from Champs tho

Look on the bright side soon we'll all be waking up at 10:00 am to fail and or smash on buttons lol

#SaltyAtDSG

Don't know what went wrong here but what more can you expect
Wow its like someone took a boxcutter at the bottom.

Which is interesting cause my left pair has tiny cuts on the patent leather that appears to have come from an x-acto knife. Its not that serious of a blemish but yours is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom