12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Still not worse than the man who had a cigarette burn/hole on the tongue of his Black/White 1s. Dunno how many people here saw that tho. The pics are still there. Worse flaw I've ever seen.

Looks like Finishline has no clue where my pair is. The manager had no answers to give. They have ordered a "tracer" to investigate what happened, but not too hopeful about that. Sucks.

Yeah that what they said to me on 12/24. Today they said a tracer never should have been ordered nor should a label created,as they didnt have stock to fufill my order. I never received one email saying my order was cancelled.

Last edited:
Damn id be pissed.... That's big not like one of the nit picking complaints people have on here..[/quote]

Yeah hopefully with the remastering we'll see less of this. Still wearable tho

DsG giving us all the D!! Called them a few days ago and got no where with their cs. Emailed them and got the processing and soon to ship. Checked my account this morning and saw the cancel....
I went from 3 orders to all cancellations... 2 euro over sells and this DsG no vaseline.
Oh well...
in the same boat work up to a dsg cancelled email

that sz 5 was for my 10 yr old nephew 

so upset right now! 

Wow its like someone took a boxcutter at the bottom.

Which is interesting cause my left pair has tiny cuts on the patent leather that appears to have come from an x-acto knife. Its not that serious of a blemish but yours is crazy.

Yeah it looks like they just didn't cut low enough or either the sole doesn't come up as high as it should.

Just got my online pair from fnl.  They actually arrived in my city and sat at the UPS local hub on 12/22 Monday and just got them today.

Anybody got some nice shots on foot? These will pick up indigo like nothing else, so joggers and shorts seem like my only option.

I'd take the cigarette burn over the legend blues any day.
what ? 
laugh.gif

My pair came today. went to the gym came back and it was sitting on the door step. I almost had a heart attack the brown box wasn't even shut it was sliced open so i thought somehow id open the box and the shoes would be missing . luckily they were there. Digging these shoes. Going to be impossible to keep clean/not yellow though but are a thing of beauty

might see if I can trade for gamma 11s if not im happy with keeping these. going to keep DS and see if I can get another pair on restocks or something down the line

Last edited:
My pair came today. went to the gym came back and it was sitting on the door step. I almost had a heart attack the brown box wasn't even shut it was sliced open so i thought somehow id open the box and the shoes would be missing . luckily they were there. Digging these shoes. Going to be impossible to keep clean/not yellow though but are a thing of beauty

might see if I can trade for gamma 11s if not im happy with keeping these. going to keep DS and see if I can get another pair on restocks or something down the line

Yeah, I received my pair today. There is yellowing on the soles, or under the soles for that matter. That's about the only complaint I have. I understand soles yellow over time, but whatever JB is using, is making these soles yellow around certain areas really fast. Just like the Space Jams, Cool Grey, and Concord XI's. You would think for raising the price every year they would've fixed that issue by now. We didn't have these issues back in the early 2000's, where they would be these dark yellow spots just showing up all over Deadstock XI's. The whole sole would slightly yellow at once over time on shoes that were never worn.

Back
Top Bottom