12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

View media item 1327790
Expected my delivery by the 30th, but then I checked UPS with my tracking number and it says delivered. I went downstairs and I didn't see a package so I called ups and they told me to call footlocker. I called footlocker and they said they put in an investigation. Did I get robbed for my package? Should I be worried?
Has anyone had this problem before? I was hoping if you guys could give me some advice.

i noticed tho eastbay and FT
Has anyone had this problem before? I was hoping if you guys could give me some advice.
i had this issue twice, i was not living in the best neighborhood and the driver continually left packages outside the door the i would just never get. luckily paypal and FNL in terms of money recovery covered the instances because neither UPS or FNL would do much with getting the shoes back. I never saw those packages

View media item 1327790
Expected my delivery by the 30th, but then I checked UPS with my tracking number and it says delivered. I went downstairs and I didn't see a package so I called ups and they told me to call footlocker. I called footlocker and they said they put in an investigation. Did I get robbed for my package? Should I be worried?
Check with your neighbors, you live in a house? Apartment?

I live in a house apartment. 3 people live on each floor. And one is is a old lady while the other is a teacher. And the thing is I have 2 doors, one is a flimsy door while the other is a iron door so packages usually will be left in between the doors. I did check with my neighbors and they said they did not receive a package.

I saw the Jordan 11 backpack in the store today. It's not as hideous in person as in pics, but still not worth $250. I prefer the blue sole on backpack over the blue sole on my Jordan XI though. Jordan brand should have called these the Jordan XI "Blueprint" instead of "Legend Blue" if they weren't going to use "Columbia". Just my opinion.

View media item 1327823

Last edited:
You never said it was gs or men's so this doesn't pertain to our discussion, I'm from the UK and I'm well aware of the size conversion.
i said the price was $167 shipped, ALMOST SAME AS US RETAIL, US RETAIL FOR GS WAS $150, THAT EXPLAINS IT PRETTY WELL IF YOU ASK ME.

I live in a house apartment. 3 people live on each floor. And one is is a old lady while the other is a teacher. And the thing is I have 2 doors, one is a flimsy door while the other is a iron door so packages usually will be left in between the doors. I did check with my neighbors and they said they did not receive a package.
Somebody already admiring your shoes from their crib, just try to get your money back.

You never said it was gs or men's so this doesn't pertain to our discussion, I'm from the UK and I'm well aware of the size conversion.
i said the price was $167 shipped, ALMOST SAME AS US RETAIL, US RETAIL FOR GS WAS $150, THAT EXPLAINS IT PRETTY WELL IF YOU ASK ME.
Like I said, you never said they were GS. I don't read most of the babble you write even if you were answering my question, all I took note of was the first few words.

Last edited:
damn that sucks, looks like someone jacked your packaged

Hey guys, does your legend blue 11s have the quality stamp on the inside of the pullout box? I have an two pairs, one from SNS and one from Finishline, neither have the stamp on the inside of the box.

Dang i hate to hear that. Hopefully you do find out what happened and get to the bottom of it

That's rough, you said they were scheduled for tomorrow? I would keep calling the delivery company, they might still be in transit.

Hey guys, does your legend blue 11s have the quality stamp on the inside of the pullout box? I have an two pairs, one from SNS and one from Finishline, neither have the stamp on the inside of the box.
sns and finishline don't sell fakes, question is pointless.

Last edited:
Like I said, you never said they were GS. I don't read most of the babble you write even if you were answering my question, all I took note of was the first few words.
somebody sure did grow up to be a sore loser, take your loss and move on bro, my inbox is always open if you need to vent anymore, no need to clutter the thead. everyone on nt knows you are always starting crap with people so do us all a favor and find another forum where you might be more welcomed.

somebody sure did grow up to be a sore loser, take your loss and move on bro, my inbox is always open if you need to vent anymore, no need to clutter the thead. everyone on nt knows you are always starting crap with people so do us all a favor and find another forum where you might be more welcomed.
Why do you young cats assume when you're put in your place it's because someone missed out on a sneaker? I been had my pair, so how would my pointing out you never mentioned GS make me sore? :lol: boy stop.

Have you tried the icecream for your soles solution that turn it back clear? Thinkin about using it for all my 11's

Nah, I've never used anything to clear up the soles.. But was kind of interested in how ppl dye em with that rit stuff..

Just came home to mine. Pairs look good.

View media item 1327621

Nice.. I passed on a pair for lil man at first, then saw a dude at the mall with his 2 lil boys rockin em. And ended up grabbing a pair for him online last week. :smokin
Scumbag dad :smh:
Bought urself 2 pairs initially and passed on ur kid a pair
And only bought him a pair cause u saw someone else's kid wearing a pair
U ******* disgust me

IM JUST KIDDING
PROPS MAN AND CONGRATS ON UR SON
I BOUGHT MY SON he's 8 AND DAUGHTER she's 7 A PAIR
CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY PULL EM OUT NEXT WEEK AND WEAR EM
THEY GONNA BE WHITE FOR ALL OF 10 MINUTES WITH THE WAY THEY TREAT SHOES LOL
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom