12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Why do you young cats assume when you're put in your place it's because someone missed out on a sneaker? I been had my pair, so how would my pointing out you never mentioned GS make me sore?
laugh.gif
boy stop.
trust me im a lot older than you, with the maturity you display on these threads you cant be any older than 22, and nice try on saving face by bringing up the missing a sneaker point when nothing of the sort was mentioned, you fail at life!

sns and finishline don't sell fakes, question is pointless.

so it doesn't mean anything? all my other sneaker boxes got the stamp though. just got me a little worried.
I would understand if you got them from a reseller but you purchased them from actual stores that doesn't deal with fakes, they could come in a slightly new box and you could feel comfortable they're genuine.

I saw the Jordan 11 backpack in the store today. It's not as hideous in person as in pics, but still not worth $250. I prefer the blue sole on backpack over the blue sole on my Jordan XI though. Jordan brand should have called these the Jordan XI "Blueprint" instead of "Legend Blue" if they weren't going to use "Columbia". Just my opinion.

View media item 1327823

i saw the bred c/w backpack and hideous is being nice. it's one of the most atrocious things i ever seen and i'd never wear for any reason. if it's any consolation, the legend blue backpack looks better, but still terrible. :lol:

Why do you young cats assume when you're put in your place it's because someone missed out on a sneaker? I been had my pair, so how would my pointing out you never mentioned GS make me sore? :lol: boy stop.
trust me im a lot older than you, with the maturity you display on these threads you cant be any older than 22, and nice try on saving face by bringing up the missing a sneaker point when nothing of the sort was mentioned, you fail at life!
I fail at life but you want to continue being in mine by typing to me, this convo was over with my first initial comment but you keep coming back. Goodnight lil fella.

Like I said, you never said they were GS. I don't read most of the babble you write even if you were answering my question, all I took note of was the first few words.
somebody sure did grow up to be a sore loser, take your loss and move on bro, my inbox is always open if you need to vent anymore, no need to clutter the thead. everyone on nt knows you are always starting crap with people so do us all a favor and find another forum where you might be more welcomed.
Why do you young cats assume when you're put in your place it's because someone missed out on a sneaker? I been had my pair, so how would my pointing out you never mentioned GS make me sore? :lol: boy stop.

Be nice. He did mention they were gs when I asked him earlier today.

Like I said, you never said they were GS. I don't read most of the babble you write even if you were answering my question, all I took note of was the first few words.
somebody sure did grow up to be a sore loser, take your loss and move on bro, my inbox is always open if you need to vent anymore, no need to clutter the thead. everyone on nt knows you are always starting crap with people so do us all a favor and find another forum where you might be more welcomed.

I don't know how u do it
Jordan forum must give u a headache :lol:

Has anyone had this problem before? I was hoping if you guys could give me some advice.
I had that exact same problem before.  Call UPS and double check that they delivered it to the correct address.  I live in apts. and one time they delivered it to the wrong apt # even though the correct # was listed.  Luckily the person who got my package took it to the front office and they brought it to me the same day.

I got my pair in today and there was a black spot on the tongue closer towards the toebox.  At first glance it looked like fiber but it ended up being some sort of stain.  I was able to hit with the Mr. Clean eraser.  Came right out.  I did notice a number of pimples on the midsole but you would have to inspect to see them.  Other than that they are clean.  I am satisfied with my purchase.  Going to try and take a break from sneakers.  TRY.

:lol: I'm always nice J.

Check with your neighbors, you live in a house? Apartment?
I live in a house apartment. 3 people live on each floor. And one is is a old lady while the other is a teacher. And the thing is I have 2 doors, one is a flimsy door while the other is a iron door so packages usually will be left in between the doors. I did check with my neighbors and they said they did not receive a package.
I'd check around the block too, not just your neighbors in the apartment. I had the same issue. the packages were delivered across the street.

Need a legit check...

Notes:

- Purchased from a site I found thru NT during the Infrared VI release

- Originally purchased on release day, but received an email my that my order was cancelled a day or so after

- A couple of days later received another email giving me another chance to buy (shoes were "restocked")

- Paid well over retail

- Shoes came in today. There was a copied "receipt" from END with the shipping/invoice info blanked out. 

Pics are below.

Thanks in advance for any help

Need a legit check...

Notes:

- Purchased from a site I found thru NT during the Infrared VI release

- Originally purchased on release day, but received an email my that my order was cancelled a day or so after

- A couple of days later received another email giving me another chance to buy (shoes were "restocked")

- Paid well over retail

- Shoes came in today. There was a copied "receipt" from END with the shipping/invoice info blanked out. 

Pics are below.

Thanks in advance for any help

Fix your pictures btw

I would understand if you got them from a reseller but you purchased them from actual stores that doesn't deal with fakes, they could come in a slightly new box and you could feel comfortable they're genuine.

nevermind, i guess they changed it. there is a quality check sticker on the bottom of the box (under the shoes and paper)

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Yeah man, my youngest is 3 and he puts a beating on some shoes.. Especially white based. But these are sharp and the Velcro helps to throw em on quick since he still fits in toddler.

Check with your neighbors, you live in a house? Apartment?
I live in a house apartment. 3 people live on each floor. And one is is a old lady while the other is a teacher. And the thing is I have 2 doors, one is a flimsy door while the other is a iron door so packages usually will be left in between the doors. I did check with my neighbors and they said they did not receive a package.

I'd check around the block too, not just your neighbors in the apartment. I had the same issue. the packages were delivered across the street.
No doubt you'll get your money back though, just sucks since you wanted the shoes. Hopefully they turn up for you, keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom