12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Not gonna even pretend like I will be on the fence 365 from now...copped! --and might as well figure 2 day shipping into the cost so I can avoid another 9 day shipping fiasco!
ohwell.gif
I Swear! I dealt with a crazy shipping fiasco, but FNL squared me away good style so i'm not complaining.....anymore

Those Red XI's arent doing it for me...would MUCH rather them release the cherry 13's again or flu game 12's (with the smooth leather not the suede)

I laughed when I saw package location.
View media item 1328016

All five seperate transactions from FNL came through. Didn't count them as set til they in my hands. All of them are for friends. NDC came today too. They got a weird receipt now. Doesn't even look like a receipt, more like an inventory list.
View media item 1328017

Pretty happy with it. I compared 3 diff pairs and chose the best one to keep for myself. Looks like NDC pair looked best compared to a footlocker instore pair and a FNL delivered pair.

When I win like this, I just question how others fail, but obviously everyone has different variables working against them. Computer, internet speed, browser, and other crap. My last purchase on FNL was at 10:52 pacific time, sz 11. It's mostly luck tho, so I honestly hope the rest of you better luck next time. I know that some of my friends can live without this while some of you may pay above retail.

on fnl, if the window is open (meaning no splash) you can pump as many orders as you can

my boy got like 8 pairs thru fnl, no cancelled orders all went thru with flying colors 

People have had cancelled orders there for multiples too. So proceed with caution I would suggest.

Im still salty I strucked out on fnl. I had 73 pending transactions before my bank canceled my debit card. Couldnt even get 1 pair lmao

I got my pair in today and there was a black spot on the tongue closer towards the toebox.  At first glance it looked like fiber but it ended up being some sort of stain.  I was able to hit with the Mr. Clean eraser.  Came right out.  I did notice a number of pimples on the midsole but you would have to inspect to see them.  Other than that they are clean.  I am satisfied with my purchase.  Going to try and take a break from sneakers.  TRY.

Space Jams are all pizzafaced out. I remember cats cutting them off with a razor

I just don't get how people have the patience to sit and sit for hours hoping for the transaction to go through. I waited 30 min for the frags this past weekend and wanted to slam my head on the desk. I guess its not worth it for me. I was lucky enough to grab a pair of theses from unclaimed raffle winners otherwise I struck out online. Props to those with the patience

Last edited:
Am I wrong for returning the shoes because the seal was broken 
mean.gif

"LEFT WITH MAN" nonsense when all they did was toss it on the porch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom