12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I think anyone who types pears instead of pairs should be placed on probation for the rest of their natural life, now it's spreading to all the threads.
you can't stop the pear movement, shoutout to all the pears (Rick Ross voice) we started off as fruit and now we takeover the world lol

If you aren't ready to do your homework starting now to cop these you can forget about it. No matter how many they pairs they make I feel this will be the most infamous shoe release ever. This release will make the galaxy foam/concord release seem like a church picnic. I'm paying reseller tax onthe first pairs to hit American soil. I want no part of the retailers in december
#ThrowbackTuesday 

Bruh, that pear movement has spread to Twitter and Facebook ...it can longer be stopped.

On another note.. One of my pairs were left on my front porch also (I live in Queens NY) .. luckily it was dark. I have kids walking by my house all day long. I do have cameras on my crib but wouldn't want to go through that hassle. They need to start shipping with signature confirmation or come up with some other solution.

Also surprised so many had issues copping pairs.. thought this was a pretty general release but I guess nothing is "general" anymore with people copping 10+ pairs. Heh.

^ UPS used to be pretty thorough with the delivery sig, i dont know what happen the last cpl years to make them switch it up

they give drivers they own discretion and being that they dont want to make return trips they will leave the package in the street if necessary

they give drivers they own discretion and being that they dont want to make return trips they will leave the package in the street if necessary
That's crazy. I was wondering about my package all day. I got home, went to open front door and I'm like WTF this is where they leave it?

Solesupremacy is paying $300 cash for Legend Blue 11s so everybody is trying to offload it to them lol

B-grades is a lax term around Jordan Brand's quality control department. Too bad we ended up having to face reselling prices in order for that to change.

Shoutout to @meth68  for coming through with the clutch for me when Grailstatus hit the okie doke on me. Got my pears finally 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom