12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Admins can see everything anyone posts and do a very good job of policing All the threads on NT.
So there's no Need to Report anyone...
They Already see it

Unless you trying so hard to become a Admin!?

Stop lying. We need members to do their part and report posts that violate the rules.
Admins can see everything anyone posts and do a very good job of policing All the threads on NT.
So there's no Need to Report anyone...
They Already see it

Unless you trying so hard to become a Admin!?
They be power tripping That method man be hating on me. Got suspended cuz I called somebody a lesbian and its a derogatory term.

Naw. You just don't know how to follow the rules.

Stop lying. We need members to do their part and report posts that violate the rules.
Agreed. Repped. And that's exactly what I was doing when I reported dude. All members have a responsibility to the site.

I'm not lying... I just figured you guys see everything.

anytime I did a wrong i was punished...and that's How I learned the Rules, The hard way.

just saying ....I didn't  know Admins looked for us to report things?  I just ASSUMED you and METH see's it all.

and all the other admins

Last edited:
Agreed. Repped. And that's exactly what I was doing when I reported dude. All members have a responsibility to the site.

Much appreciated.
People stay talking that stupid stuff but are the first ones crying when they get scammed.
The rules are set in place for a reason and I know that ive seen many members get scammed by both new and older members by throwing out sale posts in these threads. Makes it really easy especially when you have these thirsty members trying to secure pairs out of desperation.

"Take my money. I'll pay via PayPal gift"

Meth has busted me before too and tho he may be strict, at least he's fair. And that's all u can really ask from mods. Jus my humble opinion.

I'm not lying... I just figured you guys see everything.

anytime I did a wrong i was punished...and that's How I learned the Rules, The hard way.

just saying ....I didn't  know Admins looked for us to report things?  I just ASSUMED you and METH see's it all.

and all the other admins

It's not possible for us to read each post. That's more than a full time job. You can't just go throwing info out there that isn't accurate at all.
You just happened to get hemmed up because you posted your infractions in a place I hang or because you were reported. We NEED members to help out as it ultimately helps the community as a whole whether you realize it or not.

Much appreciated.
People stay talking that stupid stuff but are the first ones crying when they get scammed.
The rules are set in place for a reason and I know that ive seen many members get scammed by both new and older members by throwing out sale posts in these threads. Makes it really easy especially when you have these thirsty members trying to secure pairs out of desperation.

"Take my money. I'll pay via PayPal gift"
Exactly. And then those people who get scammed would probably try to blame NT.

I did not realize that @bigj505 and That's My bad on me.

I'm not one to tell on people..

9x outa 10 people make they bed and have to lay in it too

So I just sit back n watch

Champs finally shipped a 10.5 for my cousin I ordered on release day.

Anyone know if Champs compensates for shipping delays?

Damn Internet Police?.. snitchin'? Lol.

Just trying to help people out here... saw someone post something similar in another thread. Didn't know it was against the rules. No I know better though. Thanks.
roll.gif

hey guys i'm planning to cop this for my girlfriend though i'm not sure if what will her size on jordans any idea she is size 5 on women thanks :D

I got my girl a size 3 and its considered "Pre-School" or whatever and size 3.5 starts "Grade School" (GS). 

hey guys i'm planning to cop this for my girlfriend though i'm not sure if what will her size on jordans any idea she is size 5 on women thanks :D

It's actually a 3.5Y not a 3. I personally know because I have purchased women's shoes and I buy my wife shoes all of the time.
That said, women wear their shoes different than we do. I've heard stories of women going down 2.5 sizes too.

Back
Top Bottom