12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Did you at least got a pair?
From FNL? Yes, 1 pair using multiple gift cards that had payment processing errors as well!  
mad.gif
  I should have known better than to trust FNL's advice to buy gift cards on a big launch. Their payment processing system is flawed and they continue to ignore the problem.

73! ? 
mean.gif
 fnl is foul for that
I had about 50 on 3 separate cards. I sent them a nice email about feedback for their joke of a site. I told them I'm done with them entirely, even if it means I miss a release. Rather not give them any more money. How sad is it they still have payment processing errors when they're intentionally limiting traffic in the first place? How poor is their infrastructure?

Sidebar, y'all likely will not have shipping issues next year. Christmas is a Friday, so most deliveries (assuming a standard Saturday release) will likely be delivered on Thursday going on previous experiences and no weather related issues.

Last edited:
Nah, I've never used anything to clear up the soles.. But was kind of interested in how ppl dye em with that rit stuff..
Nice.. I passed on a pair for lil man at first, then saw a dude at the mall with his 2 lil boys rockin em. And ended up grabbing a pair for him online last week. :smokin

Awesome. Yea, it was a must for me. Kinda wish they had the laces tho on my sons pair.

Damn Internet Police?.. snitchin'? Lol.

Just trying to help people out here... saw someone post something similar in another thread. Didn't know it was against the rules. No I know better though. Thanks.

Damn Internet Police?.. snitchin'? Lol.

Just trying to help people out here... saw someone post something similar in another thread. Didn't know it was against the rules. No I know better though. Thanks.
I'm a snitch and you're a cheater.
edited for grammar police.

Last edited:

Woop woop!

You said it! And, I think you meant "you're".
grin.gif
i've realized that correcting people on your vs you're is a hopeless cause. this error is way too common amongst the current generation/uneducated old folk. stupid people are stuck on stupid due to lack of education and that's how it'll always remain….just let them continue to try and act like they know what they are talking about while exposing their elementary status 
laugh.gif

i've realized that correcting people on your vs you're is a hopeless cause. this error is way too common amongst the current generation/uneducated old folk. stupid people are stuck on stupid due to lack of education and that's how it'll always remain….just let them continue to try and act like they know what they are talking about while exposing their elementary status 
laugh.gif
lol. kids don't listen in school anymore they're too busy worrying about vine and other dumb stuff. they miss little details like that

Yall dudes are something else. You're is short for "you are" and your shows possession. Just shows how hard someone will reach to try to insult someone on here after they get called out. I know the differences. This isn't English class. Still doesn't change the fact u came up in here just to get info on bots to help u cheat to get your pairs. Nice try tho.
Woop woop!

You said it! And, I think you meant "you're". >D

i've realized that correcting people on your vs you're is a hopeless cause. this error is way too common amongst the current generation/uneducated old folk. stupid people are stuck on stupid due to lack of education and that's how it'll always remain….just let them continue to try and act like they know what they are talking about while exposing their elementary status :lol:

Last edited:
People acting holier than thou like they've never had a typo before.
repped. For real man. Folks on here thinking THEY'RE smarter than the next man because they know the grammatical differences in the using of your and you're. Taking away from the real issue at hand, which is the fact the man came in here breaking rules blatantly, and asking for help with bots. Surprised with u anthracite8s anthracite8s

Last edited:
Admins can see everything anyone posts and do a very good job of policing All the threads on NT.
So there's no Need to Report anyone...
They Already see it

Unless you trying so hard to become a Admin!?

Admins can see everything anyone posts and do a very good job of policing All the threads on NT.
So there's no Need to Report anyone...
They Already see it

Unless you trying so hard to become a Admin!?
They be power tripping That method man be hating on me. Got suspended cuz I called somebody a lesbian and its a derogatory term.

Back
Top Bottom