12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It's like JB is trying to push me out. Gonna go for those concord lows, and these. All I need are the Space Jams and I'm done.

I'm gonna try for the concord lows and use them as trade bait for these when they release.  I'm all set on the lows but I really want to get a pair of Columbia's!

This is the email that fattone used to make a account carlincasyncarl@#######
And this is the email kamuekcmo used kamueorcarl@#######
It's pretty strange that both of them end with Carl :rolleyes

They got more evidence against this dude than OJ. Y'all should be happy something entertaining happened in this thread. Now it's back to discussing meaningless details for 10 months while you twittle your thumbs waiting for pics. Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype...Columbia/legend hype hype hype hype hype Pantone hype hype hype hype hype you're gonna cop 20 pairs hype hype hype hype hype hype

pantone xi as well ???
nerd.gif

can't wait for pics.

PS - fattone decided to try and clean up the evidence :lol:

At the the end of the day something's gonna drop or it's not. I hate knowing it's coming a full year in advance all it does is build hype. I miss the days of you don't even know what the new Jordan's look like till close to release. Breaking news on retros this early just creates a snowball effect of hype that builds up until release day then we have havoc and people buying kicks who normally wouldn't even bother.
Agreed. But on the flipside  the very same threads you post on would cease to exist.

To add on to your point  social media spreads info like wild fire nowadays and it won't be put out anytime soon. So all we can do is pray that the Sneaker Gods are on our side come release day. 

As far at releases goes, the Concords were the worst right?

Anybody see this surpassing that or have things cooled a bit since then?

As far at releases goes, the Concords were the worst right?

Anybody see this surpassing that or have things cooled a bit since then?

nah man i think the gammas were the worst. 1 dude got shot in the head, countless fights. people lost their minds when the gammas dropped. ironically enough though, i havent seen many people wearing them

You most not have hear of the shootings for the Concords then. Cords were by far the most crazy after that JB did a good job of not recreating that again with giving better production numbers and raffles RSVP etc

You most not have hear of the shootings for the Concords then. Cords were by far the most crazy after that JB did a good job of not recreating that again with giving better production numbers and raffles RSVP etc

concords were bad but i sitll think gammas take the cake

nah man i think the gammas were the worst. 1 dude got shot in the head, countless fights. people lost their minds when the gammas dropped. ironically enough though, i havent seen many people wearing them

Damn, I ain't even hear about all of that.

this is going to be very interesting, how so many people say they dont like all white shoes or low top 11s want these and the lowtop concord 11s. 

i want both. if i dont get the low top concords its ok, but these will complete my 11s collection, because i dont expect to ever get a shot at the Defining moments package.

The concords were nuts gates were ripped off the doors at the hinges and people were stampeding over each other mad ruthless 

Thats what started all they craziness THE CONCORDS before the CONCORDS dropped everything was still somewhat peaceful no bots, no raffles...The Black/Cement 3's was a peaceful release on BLACK FRIDAY that yr a very easy cop..But then the CONCORDS dropped & it has been down hill ever since...

The last CG-XI sat at my local spot for well over a month.
I was the only person at that store (at opening) for the WC-III, TB-III, BC-III, Bordeaux VII, Metallic V, and others (pre-Concord).
The first line I ever saw at that spot was for the Concord.
After that release I'd see a few people.
But in 2013-14, there is always a line of 20+.
I moved to strictly online last year.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom