12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Guys, we'll have to deal with the onslaught of fake pics for the rest of the summer. We've seen some straight garbage floating around. I too hope the bottoms don't come out pool water blue, but let's wait until the fall (which is when I believe we should have 100% legit pics of the shoe since it's productions should be completed) until we get all up in a tizzy.

I don't know which is worse. That awful blue sole up top, or the milkish glow in the dark like soles I have been seeing. Smh. Real shoe image should be around late september early october

These will be "Columbia Blue" XI's under a different color name...

They will be the shoe that Mike wore in the ASG...

The color stories for the season are based around that ASG in San Antonio...

JM

I'M still sticking to THIS what my man JMADIDAS said earlier in this thread...So all these pics mean nothing to me

These will be "Columbia Blue" XI's under a different color name...

They will be the shoe that Mike wore in the ASG...

The color stories for the season are based around that ASG in San Antonio...

JM
Look up the 1996 all star jerseys from san antonio. Like jmadidas said. Same ugly blue as those bottoms.
He also said "They will be the shoe Mike wore in the ASG..." He didn't say anything about the jerseys. So, looking at the sole of the shoes that Mike is wearing in that picture... your argument is as invalid as all of these early release/fake pics we are seeing.

He also said "They will be the shoe Mike wore in the ASG..." He didn't say anything about the jerseys. So, looking at the sole of the shoes that Mike is wearing in that picture... your argument is as invalid as all of these early release/fake pics we are seeing.

Its not an arguement.

Did i say "they are gonna be that color blue!!"?

No. Jm mentioned the color stories based off the asg.

Just an observation that i made being the fake bottoms are that color from the jersey.

So your coming at me, is as invalid as all those fakes ur seeing.

Last edited:
And does anyone have an idea of how many times we have seen a jordan retro

With the EXACT same colorway, but a different name for the colorway?

And im not talking bout varsity red and infrared. They are different.

Can't wait for these, but they hard to keep clean. Had/still have the OG's but they got yellow af quick. I call em "legend yellow" now lol

you guys do this early release stuff every year.  what's wrong with waiting until dec, entering the local raffles and trying online? that way you know you are getting an authentic pair no ifs ands or buts.

2011, 2012, and 2013, i had NO issues getting multiple pairs at retail price.

2011 got 2, 2012 got 4, and 2013 I got 3. I don't see it hard to grab my 2 pairs and go off into the sunset for just over $400. I utilize every channel, don't complain and wait until the last moment to pay resale. 

Last edited:
The Rep sites on youtube are calling both colored soles authentic. Apparently the lighter color sole is the new updated "authentic" version they had made because they were told the greenish pool blue one was wrong.

We already knew they were fake but I find it funny that a few of those rep sites didn't realize they were telling on themselves in their videos.

Not to stir the POT...

someone Threw this up in The BRAZIL thread….

Wishing it was a RETRO 11 in the PACK instead of the CP3's

DAMN NICE… 

OK… back to what people were saying about Greenish Blue Soles on these 11's Blues….

I think that may be one of first legit pics we've seen so far. And if I'm right he showed pics of the box too. Now these soles look much better

Only pic I can somewhat trust is Oregonsole until official pics come. Everybody is so thirsty to be the first to drop "info" and "exclusive" pics...

"XI Legend Blue 378037-117 #keepitexclusive"

nerd.gif

Why isn't the box white??? I guess they made too many Gamma boxes...

Back
Top Bottom