12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

eyes.gif

I wasn't talking about your repeat spot. If you guys actually read my post I was only talking about when the site weekenddrop ships out. I'm not talking about any other place, just responding to dinyc3st's question.
laugh.gif
 My bad 

Looks better to me.
3s, for example, I think the thick elephant print looks better. But what the hell do I know?
obviously not much because the elephant print they have been putting on 3s looks like GARBAGE.
laugh.gif
 it's so bad that it's like not even a cool feature of the shoe to me anymore. not until they fix it.

Had to jump out that infrared 6 thread. Get my body ready for these. Who takin they mom, dad, sister, brother, kids, aunts, uncle, grandma to get raffles?? I see it every year for 11s...its a must to double up on these jus cause these can get wrecked so easily. These kids pairs gonna b looking beat around Feb...

Last edited:
Why is this weekend drop discussion in every thread?? Sheesh
cuz some people are just plain loco!

If they don't know this was city-sole back in the day, just ignore them.

i'm cool wit positing questions, but enough is enough. They are a legit site.

Nothing else to discuss about them.

WEEKEND DROP WAS ACCUSED OF POSSIBLY SELLING GM FAKE PAIRS IN THE INFRARED THREAD… NOW ITS HERE :lol:

because its not possible to break rules?
I'm not getting into the whole are they legit or not discussion, but if a retailer were to break the rules on every single release, you can guarantee that they would be cut off by Nike and JB with the quickness

For whatever it's worth there were alot of folks in the black/white 1s thread that bought a bunch of pairs from weekenddrop and there haven't been any complaints or accusations against those pairs being legit, up to date in that thread. I personally have never dealt with this company tho.

Last edited:
I'm not getting into the whole are they legit or not discussion, but if a retailer were to break the rules on every single release, you can guarantee that they would be cut off by Nike and JB with the quickness
But they're not a Nike or JB authorized dealer though, Nike JB doesn't give them stock, they get their shoes elsewhere so your statement was pointless

Quote:
Jordan Brand doesn't allow selling early or shipping before the release date so u do the math

because its not possible to break rules?
But they're not a Nike or JB authorized dealer though, Nike JB doesn't give them stock, they get their shoes elsewhere so your statement was pointless
Any time someone replies to you its pointless.  Your reading comprehension is at 5th grade level.

Somebody mentioned that its not possible to break the rules, my response was to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom