12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Haha I live in both atl and from NYC

No bias but atl dudes all dress the same. There is no fashion here

1. Holister skinny jeans sagged down to the floor dude
2. Dude who dresses like he's smart but doesn't have a high school diploma
3. The fake YSL, Hermes, Gucci guy
4. T shirt and jeans all the time guy (that's me on the low)
5. Dude looking like French Montana
6. Wife beater boys (summer)

Nyc
Yea u have the Tim and jeans guy
But clearly if u hit diffrent burrows u will see no two areas are alike it's a melting pot of ideas.

Down here it's everyone in the smallest and skinny things they can find to the point where u question some things

Don't get me wrong I like my joggers and slim fit T's but ny fashion vs south fashion. Is like night and Day

Ok back to the shoes couldn't let that slide. Lmao

I don't know if this has been posted. But does anyone have comprison pictures to the ogs?
Here are some OG photos (not mine)...

But there are some obvious differences... namely the Jumpman positioning on the left shoe, the jumpman on the sole (black with white outline now instead of white) and the tint of blue on the sole.

I felt my pair today when I stop in to check on em and the leather is stiffer compared to the Gammas the sole is a little foggy too but overall a good shoe

purchased some gs purple white 6s for my sister came legit honestly, but thats the only thing ive ever copped from there. So take it for what its worth.

Ever since JB gave the 11s special boxes, I like how they randomly didn't give the black/red
a special box. lol

Back
Top Bottom