12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Last edited:
No offense, but I think Hamilton's sisters shoes look off. The nipple on the toe box patent leather, the cut of the sole at the toe, the discoloration and funky stitching. Something doesn't seem right...

No offense, but I think Hamilton's sisters shoes look off. The nipple on the toe box patent leather, the cut of the sole at the toe, the discoloration and funky stitching. Something doesn't seem right...

I just asked why the is tongue shorter. I don't want to be putting my paws all over someone else's shoes and getting them dirty but I'm intrigued as well.

Last edited:
toe box
mean.gif

way too many people keep saying they're buying these "early" from random instagram "shoe stores" for an extra $100 or so. I'd never trust anywhere other than an official retailer like NT, FTL, FNL, etc. Be careful with these I've seen my friends stuck with fakes already even if they won't admit it 
tired.gif

For those wondering or worried about yellowing

Some pairs will in fact have a slight yellow tint(angle lighting)

I know people are like how so early etc...

Do realize just because it's just coming out does not mean it hasn't been sitting in a warehouse for months lol

Hell pairs in my hub have been sitting here like 2 months prior to sending them off to stores

So imagine before it got to me so average say the shoes have been in warehouses etc.. For say 5-6 months already

That's basically the start of the yellowing window for a shoe that's all white

But anyway more importantly

IF YOU ARE BUYING THESE FROM A HOH/FTL FOOTACTION OR CHAMPS OR FNL

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SIZES HAVE A LOWER ALLOCATION THAN NORMAL!!!

sizes 9,10,8

The reason for this is because of stolen pairs during transit where shoes were stolen but boxes left behind

The stores are being credited for the losses but this hurts the general public availability obviously

This has also occurred with the gift of flight packs stolen Pantone 11 with xx9 left behind so that stock is also skewed

Again same sizes

Some stores have been more effected by this than others(based on volume)

HOH 34th street had a lot of pairs stolen for example but they have a huge allocation regardless

For those wondering or worried about yellowing

Some pairs will in fact have a slight yellow tint(angle lighting)

I know people are like how so early etc...

Do realize just because it's just coming out does not mean it hasn't been sitting in a warehouse for months lol

Hell pairs in my hub have been sitting here like 2 months prior to sending them off to stores

So imagine before it got to me so average say the shoes have been in warehouses etc.. For say 5-6 months already

That's basically the start of the yellowing window for a shoe that's all white

But anyway more importantly

IF YOU ARE BUYING THESE FROM A HOH/FTL FOOTACTION OR CHAMPS OR FNL

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SIZES HAVE A LOWER ALLOCATION THAN NORMAL!!!

sizes 9,10,8

The reason for this is because of stolen pairs during transit where shoes were stolen but boxes left behind

The stores are being credited for the losses but this hurts the general public availability obviously

This has also occurred with the gift of flight packs stolen Pantone 11 with xx9 left behind so that stock is also skewed

Again same sizes

Some stores have been more effected by this than others(based on volume)

HOH 34th street had a lot of pairs stolen for example but they have a huge allocation regardless
why am i not surprised...

the lebron heist was to throw them off of the real theft

way too many people keep saying they're buying these "early" from random instagram "shoe stores" for an extra $100 or so. I'd never trust anywhere other than an official retailer like NT, FTL, FNL, etc. Be careful with these I've seen my friends stuck with fakes already even if they won't admit it |I

I know there's no refund on these. And I'm trusting ya'lls judgment. I told her I don't think they're real and she hit me with the pooh face. There's really nothing I can do but tell her don't get anymore sneakers from them.

How are folks getting away with stealing pairs? It can't happen during truck transport where they are weighed at the stations. Sounds like some fast n furious heist...

How are folks getting away with stealing pairs? It can't happen during truck transport where they are weighed at the stations. Sounds like some fast n furious heist...

When I was in college they would jump the trains in Memphis. I went to school in Nashville and every Memphis kid would have them a week to a month before the hit stores.

why am i not surprised...

the lebron heist was to throw them off of the real theft

To be honest this took place prior to the lebron heist

I just haven't spoken about it

We made sure stores had allocation by dec 1st

And literally on 12/1 so many reports of missing pairs/ empty boxes were reported it was crazy we been dealing with it all month

It seems to have stemmed from 2 other hubs and a ups processing center

But the amount of pairs were ridiculous like HOH 34th had well over 50 pairs stolen BEFORE they even got their push of pairs

To be honest this took place prior to the lebron heist

I just haven't spoken about it

We made sure stores had allocation by dec 1st

And literally on 12/1 so many reports of missing pairs/ empty boxes were reported it was crazy we been dealing with it all month

It seems to have stemmed from 2 other hubs and a ups processing center

But the amount of pairs were ridiculous like HOH 34th had well over 50 pairs stolen BEFORE they even got their push of pairs
yeah usually guys with good knowledge of the transfer and movement

Back
Top Bottom