12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

YES! Going to get my guaranteed ticket tomorrow. Flirted with the girl at the Footlocker and she's got me on my guaranteed ticket. Can't do Pizza parties on Sunday, but next Saturday I will.

YES! Going to get my guaranteed ticket tomorrow. Flirted with the girl at the Footlocker and she's got me on my guaranteed ticket. Can't do Pizza parties on Sunday, but next Saturday I will.

Lol nice come up.

Last edited:
Well,

Decided if I buy one pair of 11's... these will be it.

How do the GS sizes fit guys?

TTS?

Thanks alot.

DFW Heads Redbird FootAction doing guaranteed tickets Starting at 7am tomorrow. they had a line of 50 people out there. dude in the Store told me that have about 200 pairs.

This is at the Galleria in Houston, Tx around Noon. Was passing by there to pick some stuff up and saw this mess. Talked to a guy that works at Footlocker and he said some people been there for DAYS. Trying to hit up another mall.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone going to Willowbrook mall in Houston? Gonna head up there and camp out tonight for the ticket but hoping there's not a long line by that time.

I think this is where I'm heading to. Northline's Hiuse of Hoops already has a line formed & it was already long 3 hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom